• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooking Event Vendor: Tips for Standing Out and Generating Business

In summary, I had a last minute request to vend at a "crop" the I've scrapbooked at in the past. It will have approximately 30 women from 10AM -11PM and I have to offer a basket/door prize valued at $40. Any ideas on how to come up with this since I don't have products to put in it? Any ideas on flyers I can put at everyone's seat, what I can make (access to microwave) and draw attention to my table?My bookings are dead this summer so I'm really hoping to drum up some business!Do the 13 min cobbler cake in the microwave (SOOO easy and yummy) in the DC
dkitten13
I had a last minute request to vend at a "crop" the I've scrapbooked at in the past. It will have approximately 30 women from 10AM -11PM and I have to offer a basket/door prize valued at $40.

Any ideas on how to come up with this since I don't have products to put in it?

Any ideas on flyers I can put at everyone's seat, what I can make (access to microwave) and draw attention to my table?

My bookings are dead this summer so I'm really hoping to drum up some business!

Do the 13 min cobbler cake in the microwave (SOOO easy and yummy) in the DCB.

A GC is a great thing if you don't have products- add a SB if you have one as well.

Do a flyer with available dates you have and offer them something..i.e. $10 off their show order if they book a show one of those dates; a free product (something from supply so a spreader, i-slice, etc. that you can get cheap). Or a free FALL product when they come out valued around $10...you know PC will come out with something! ha ha :)

The Tool-Turn-About can be something you can include in that Door Prize- since it's great for Scrapbookers too! :D It's $18. Maybe add various gadgets to put into it:
Set of Bamboo Spoons ($9.50), Mini-Spatula ($4.50), Twix-it Clips ($5.50 if you do a full pack, an i-Slice ($3.75) or Quik-cut Knife ($1.75). With the I-slice, that's $41.25, or with the Knife- it's $39.25 & include a Season's Best! Just trying to think of tools that are good for the kitchen, but also a craft room (like the TTA or the i-Slice. Even the clips could work somewhere- bags of doo-dads, etc).Put it in a pretty cellophane bag and ribbons to attract attention.

Bobbi, Love that idea, that's actually why I first bought my Tool-Turn-About. Alas, I don't have any products on hand to use.Didn't really think of a GC with SB but I think that might be better...that way, I won't really have to pay full price if they book, order additional stuff, etc.I have the Simple additions small bowls and caddy...I thought maybe those with a couple bags of candies or something else clever to put in them...

I'm sorry- I misread about it being a last minute event. Yeah. the SA's would be nice too!

No problem Bobbi, its a great idea to have that on hand as I am second or third at most crops around here! I appreciate all the help as always!

You could put some scraping tools or roll up some scraping paper to put in the different sections of the tool turn around along w/a SB or GC.

Let us know how it goes and what you decided to do. Thanks!

I did a crop this past weekend (9am - 9pm but I left at 6pm because most every other vendor left and no one seemed interested in my table anymore) - they ask for a $10 gift for door prize and I gave a SB, a Quikut knife, a handy scraper, and a mini tart shaper (good to use when using the rub -ons thingys)

I didn't make anything - didn't think about that but I did sell alot. I really didn't realize how much I have on hand - kept buying things from each show to add up for guest special or to help host - never more then $20. So I sold more than $110 in cash and carry and had $85 in products to be ordered.

This only cost my $20 - $10 to set up and $10 for door prize.

:chef:

I've started doing a gift certificate for a "free" show - I bring the food for the demo. Gives someone a great "gift" and I get a customer/booking. I like to do Power Cooking for it.

Fun!! I never thought of being a vendor at a scrap crop day!!

My day was somewhat successful. I gave the Simple Additions small bowls with caddy as the door prize (was supposed to be a $40 value but I put it in a nice basket and called it a day). I brought cupcakes made in our floral cupcake tray and the Mexican Chicken Lasagna in the DCB...it was a great hit!

No sales but one booking, and a few maybes (one pregnant and due next week, the other redoing her kitchen in September and wants all new stuff!)

I may go back in August which might be good to catch both the other ones. Plus, I did guess the number of candies in the batter bowl and win the candies and the bowl. So I got a number of door prize slips to follow up on.

byrd1956 said:
You could put some scraping tools or roll up some scraping paper to put in the different sections of the tool turn around along w/a SB or GC.

Love this idea!!!

1. What is a Scrapbooking Event Vendor?

A Scrapbooking Event Vendor is a Pampered Chef consultant who specializes in hosting and providing supplies for scrapbooking parties and workshops. They offer a wide range of scrapbooking products and services to help you create beautiful and memorable scrapbook pages.

2. How do I book a Scrapbooking Event Vendor?

You can book a Scrapbooking Event Vendor by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to the company's customer service department. They will connect you with a consultant who can assist you in planning and hosting your scrapbooking event.

3. What types of events can a Scrapbooking Event Vendor cater to?

A Scrapbooking Event Vendor can cater to a variety of events, including birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, girls' night outs, and more. They can also provide services for corporate events and team building activities.

4. Do I need to have prior scrapbooking experience to host a party with a Scrapbooking Event Vendor?

No, you do not need to have any prior scrapbooking experience to host a party with a Scrapbooking Event Vendor. They will provide all the necessary supplies and guidance for you and your guests to create beautiful scrapbook pages.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a party with a Scrapbooking Event Vendor?

Hosting a party with a Scrapbooking Event Vendor is a fun and unique way to spend time with friends and family while creating lasting memories. In addition, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It's also a great opportunity to learn new scrapbooking techniques and get inspiration for future projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies