• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enter the Pink Princess Digital Scrapbooking Contest by Wacom Pen Scrappers

In summary, the scrapbooking contest has a different theme each year, with this year's theme being "Memories Worth Preserving." It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are 18 years or older. To enter, participants must email a scanned copy of their completed scrapbook to [email protected]. The deadline for submissions is December 31st, and the grand prize is a $500 Pampered Chef gift certificate with 10 runner-up prizes of $50 gift certificates. Winners will be announced in January of the following year.
turtle15
If you scrapbook, you may want to check this out.

Here is my entry for a digital scrapbooking contest.
Pink Princess (Amy Robinson) « Wacom Pen Scrappers

You can check my layout out, and others, or you can even enter the contest yourself!

(This is the first time I have posted in the Chef's Lounge, so I hope this is ok! If not, please move or delete for me.)

Its beautiful! Nice work!

My layout is called "Pink Princess" and it features a photo of my daughter dressed up as a princess for Halloween. I used a beautiful pink and gold color scheme, with lots of glitter and sparkles to give it a magical feel. I also added some floral elements and a crown to really emphasize the princess theme.I used my Wacom pen to hand-draw the title and some of the embellishments, giving it a more personal touch. I also used some digital brushes to create a soft watercolor effect on the background. The final touch was adding some journaling strips to tell the story behind the photo.I had so much fun creating this layout and it really brought back memories of that special Halloween. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!So, if you love scrapbooking and want to showcase your digital creations, be sure to check out the Wacom Pen Scrappers contest and show off your skills! Who knows, you may just win some amazing prizes and have your layout featured on their website!

1. What is the theme of the scrapbooking contest?

The theme for the scrapbooking contest changes each year. This year's theme is "Memories Worth Preserving."

2. Who can participate in the scrapbooking contest?

The scrapbooking contest is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.

3. How do I submit my scrapbook for the contest?

To submit your scrapbook for the contest, please email a scanned copy of your completed scrapbook to [email protected]. Please include your name, address, and phone number in the email.

4. When is the deadline to submit my scrapbook for the contest?

The deadline to submit your scrapbook for the contest is December 31st of each year. Any submissions received after this date will not be considered for the contest.

5. What are the prizes for the scrapbooking contest?

The grand prize for the scrapbooking contest is a $500 Pampered Chef gift certificate. There will also be 10 runner-up prizes of $50 gift certificates. All winners will be announced in January of the following year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • thepartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Chef Bobby