• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DH Promotes My Pampered Chef Business with a Little Leather Notepad!

In summary, "DH Promotes My Pampered Chef Business with a Little Leather Notepad!" is a marketing program designed to help independent consultants promote their businesses. Through the program, consultants can purchase personalized leather notepads with their business information on them, which they can then give to potential customers or use during demonstrations. There is a cost associated with purchasing the notepads, but many consultants find it to be a worthwhile investment. The notepads can be customized with the consultant's name, contact information, and website, making them unique to their business. They serve as a subtle and practical way to increase brand awareness and make it easier for people to contact the consultant for future purchases or parties.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I got a small jotter-type notepad from my director a few months ago. It's black pebbled leather with the PC logo embossed on the front. I don't use it much, and asked DH if he would like it (thinking hey, good way for him to promote my biz!) He was all over the idea, said he'd been eyeing it since I got it, lol. Too cute.

So he brought it to work last night, and one of his coworkers complimented him on it. He told his coworker it was from my biz, and that I sell PC. Coworker said "Oh really? My girlfriend loves to cook. I'll have to see if she needs anything!"

DH said he'd go back with a catalog on Thursday and ask his coworker for his girlfriend's email and phone number (for me, of course) to see if she wants to book a show! YAY! :D

He's so good :blushing:

wohoo DH just got some Brownie points!! :)

Kudos to your hubby for helping promote your business!!! If he gets you a show lead, you'll have to reward him (in private of course) and motivate him to keep going. LOL

Atta boy!! Having a supportive spouse in this business makes a HUGE difference!

What is "DH Promotes My Pampered Chef Business with a Little Leather Notepad!"?

"DH Promotes My Pampered Chef Business with a Little Leather Notepad!" is a marketing program offered by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants promote their businesses.

How does the program work?

Through the program, consultants can purchase a personalized leather notepad with their business information on it. They can then give these notepads to potential customers or use them during cooking demonstrations to promote their business.

Do I have to pay for the notepads?

Yes, there is a cost associated with purchasing the personalized leather notepads. However, many consultants find that the investment is worth it in terms of promoting their business and increasing sales.

Can I customize the notepads with my own information?

Yes, the notepads can be customized with your own business information, including your name, contact information, and website. This allows you to personalize the notepads and make them unique to your business.

How do the notepads help promote my business?

The notepads serve as a subtle and practical way to promote your Pampered Chef business. By giving them to potential customers or using them during demonstrations, you are increasing brand awareness and making it easier for people to contact you for future purchases or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • tiggerhale
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies