1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Score one for DH!

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I got a small jotter-type notepad from my director a few months ago. It's black pebbled leather with the PC logo embossed on the front. I don't use it much, and asked DH if he would like it (thinking hey, good way for him to promote my biz!) He was all over the idea, said he'd been eyeing it since I got it, lol. Too cute.

So he brought it to work last night, and one of his coworkers complimented him on it. He told his coworker it was from my biz, and that I sell PC. Coworker said "Oh really? My girlfriend loves to cook. I'll have to see if she needs anything!"

DH said he'd go back with a catalog on Thursday and ask his coworker for his girlfriend's email and phone number (for me, of course) to see if she wants to book a show! YAY! :D

He's so good :blushing:

Sep 16, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

That is awesome!

Sep 16, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

wohoo DH just got some Brownie points!! :)

Sep 16, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Kudos to your hubby for helping promote your business!!! If he gets you a show lead, you'll have to reward him (in private of course) and motivate him to keep going. LOL

Sep 16, 2009
  5. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Atta boy!! Having a supportive spouse in this business makes a HUGE difference!

Sep 16, 2009
Have something to add?