• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score 12 Lapboards for $5.49: Crafting Chefs' Secret Weapon Revealed!

In summary, lapboards are portable and lightweight boards that can be used for various crafting projects such as painting, molding, and cutting. They are a valuable tool for crafters as they provide a stable and versatile work surface that can be easily moved around. The $5.49 deal includes 12 lapboards, making it a great value for those looking to stock up on this essential crafting item. These lapboards are also dishwasher safe, making them perfect for messy projects. However, they should not be used for cooking or food preparation.
amy07
so, I totally missed the back to school sales, but today at Costco I noticed they had a 6pk of the binders that the crafty cheffers talk about making their own lapboards out of. They are on sale for $5.49/pk, so you'll actually be getting 12 lapboards. Can't wait to try them at my show tomorrow night!:chef:

I :love: love :love: Costco! They have a ton of great deals on Office Supplies!

I almost bought a HUGE corkboard there today, but decided it would be one more thing for me to clutter up in my office. :eek: Although the more I think about it I may just go back and get it tomorrow so that I can put pictures of my goals on there (Mexico, kids' bedroom furniture, new car, etc):D :D

What are lapboards and how can they be used in crafting?

Lapboards are portable, lightweight boards that can be used for various crafting projects. They can be used as a work surface for painting or coloring, as a base for clay or other molding materials, or as a cutting surface for paper or fabric.

Why are lapboards a secret weapon for crafting chefs?

Lapboards provide a stable and versatile surface for crafting, making them a valuable tool for any crafter. They can be easily moved around and used in different settings, making it easier to work on projects anywhere.

How many lapboards are included in the $5.49 deal?

This deal includes 12 lapboards, providing a great value for anyone looking to stock up on this essential crafting item.

Are the lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, these lapboards are made with durable and easy-to-clean materials, making them safe to wash in the dishwasher. This makes them perfect for messy crafting projects.

Can lapboards be used for cooking or food preparation?

No, lapboards are not intended for use with food and should only be used for crafting purposes. Please do not use them for cooking or food preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • completelychristie