1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Scoop Question

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I have been using the med scoop for cookies like suggested, for some reason they are turning out as big as grapefruits. Should I be using the small scoop for cookies? I had a lady tell me that her small scoop broke when she tried to use it on cookie dough and I am afraid to break mine. Has this happened to anyone else?

Dec 10, 2005
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

hmmm....not quite sure. I always use my medium for cookies, large for muffins, and small for the mini muffin pan. Maybe it's the recipe? Sorry I'm not of much help :(

Dec 10, 2005
  3. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

I have used all 3 scoops for cookie dough with no problems. My recommendation for the medium scoop is to make sure you scrape it across the edge of the bowl so that they aren't too big. I wouldn't worry about using the small scoop with cookie dough if you are wanting smaller cookies. It should be fine.

Dec 10, 2005
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Yep, I just had a customer buy the small scoop and was using it to make sausage balls and it broke. Pc sent her another one.

Dec 10, 2005
  5. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

My mom uses the small scoop for cookies. They are perfect and not too big!

Dec 11, 2005
Have something to add?