• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser

In summary, a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser is an event organized by a school to raise money for various programs and activities. It typically involves selling products or services to the community, such as baked goods, crafts, and gift baskets. Ways to get involved include volunteering, donating items, and attending the event. Participating in a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser benefits the school by raising funds, promoting school spirit, and teaching students important skills.
chefmel
The PTA at my son's school informed me of a Holiday Boutique that they have every year as a fundraiser and suggested that I get a table theere. It is $15 for the 3 hours and they are requesting 10% of whatever I sell. SO I thought of submitting this as a fundraiser so they could get 15% from PC.... How does this work? Do I need to submit anything to HO ahead of time? Or get an approval?
I'm fairly new and have never done a FR before...

What suggestions do you have for this type of event... What type of flyers/signs should I post at the table to try to get people to book ....I will try to play up that the school gets extra $$$ for bookings, and I will even throw in a few more dollars as well as give a small prize to the host at her show.... do those sound good???? What else should I do.... How do people feel about placing the order and waiting for their items instead of cash & carry at the holiday boutique? Any ideas on how to display the products with a "holiday" feel??? (I am soooo not artsy & creative that way!)

Thank much everyone!!!

Melissa
[email protected]

Entering Fundraiser in Pampered PartnerIn Pampered Partner, where you change from Kitchen, Catalog, etc...select Fundraiser and simply follow the prompts for entering the rest of the organizations information. Upon completing/submitting the show, home office will mail the check.

As for ideas, search this forum for tons of excellent suggestions. I would certainly have an easel sign or poster informing passers by that this is a fundraiser for the school.

Hi Melissa,First of all, congratulations on considering using the Holiday Boutique as a fundraiser for the PTA! It's a great opportunity to promote your business while also giving back to the school. To answer your questions, here are some suggestions:1. Regarding submitting the fundraiser to HO, I would suggest reaching out to your Director or upline for guidance. They will be able to help you with any necessary paperwork or approvals.2. As for promoting your business at the event, I would suggest having some flyers or brochures available at your table for people to take home. You can also have a sign-up sheet for anyone interested in hosting a party or learning more about Pampered Chef. Offering a small prize for hosting a party is a great incentive to get people interested.3. In terms of displaying the products, you can definitely play up the holiday theme by incorporating some festive decorations at your table. You can also create a holiday gift guide or display some of your products in a holiday setting (ex: displaying a holiday-themed recipe using your products).4. As for the question about placing orders and waiting for items instead of cash & carry, I would suggest offering both options. Some people may prefer to take their items home with them right away, while others may not mind waiting for their order to arrive. By offering both options, you can cater to different preferences.Overall, my main suggestion would be to have fun with it and get creative! The more festive and engaging your table is, the more likely people will be drawn to it. Good luck with your fundraiser and happy holidays!

1. What is a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser?

A School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser is an event organized by a school to raise money for various school programs and activities. It usually takes place during school holidays and involves selling products or services to the community.

2. What types of products are typically sold at a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser?

Products sold at a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser can vary, but some popular items include baked goods, handmade crafts, and gift baskets. Some schools also partner with local businesses to sell products such as clothing, jewelry, and household items.

3. How can I get involved in a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser?

There are several ways to get involved in a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser. You can volunteer to help organize the event, donate items to be sold, or simply attend and purchase products. You can also spread the word to friends and family to help support the school's fundraising efforts.

4. Are there any benefits to participating in a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser?

Participating in a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser not only helps support the school, but it also provides a fun and festive atmosphere for the community. It also gives students the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship and teamwork while raising money for their school.

5. How does a School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser benefit the school?

A School Holiday Fair/Fund Raiser can benefit the school in many ways. It can raise funds for school programs and activities, bring the community together, and promote school spirit. It also teaches students valuable lessons about fundraising, teamwork, and community involvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• namredus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies