• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing School Fundraisers: Tips and Tricks from Experienced PTA Members

In summary, a school fundraiser is an event or activity organized to raise money for a specific purpose, such as funding a field trip or supporting a school program. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and fundraising options, including selling kitchen tools and cookware, hosting cooking parties, and setting up online fundraisers. The benefits of choosing Pampered Chef include high-quality products, reasonable prices, and excellent customer service. Schools can make up to 20-25% profit on each item sold, with bonus incentives for reaching sales goals. Additional perks include free shipping for orders over $150 and free fundraising materials.
cheftracyp
Hi everyone,
I have the opportunity to host a fundraiser through our elementary school PTA and would like any and all advice, tips, do's and don't, etc.

I will read all the files currently on the forum as well - as I found everyone's advice really helpful when I did my first bridal cooking show last June.

The school has between about 550 students and the PTA is looking for new, innovative methods to earn $$.

Thanks so much for your help!

What is a school fundraiser?

A school fundraiser is an event or activity organized by a school or a group associated with the school, such as a PTA, to raise money for a specific purpose, such as funding a field trip, purchasing new equipment, or supporting a school program.

How can Pampered Chef help with school fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and fundraising options that are perfect for school fundraisers. You can choose from our catalog of kitchen tools and cookware to sell, host a cooking party where a portion of the sales goes towards the fundraiser, or set up an online fundraiser through our website.

What are the benefits of choosing Pampered Chef for a school fundraiser?

One of the main benefits of choosing Pampered Chef for a school fundraiser is our high-quality products that are loved by many. Our products are also reasonably priced, making them easy to sell and generate a good profit for your fundraiser. Additionally, we provide excellent customer service and support to ensure a successful fundraiser.

How much profit can a school make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of profit a school can make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the products sold and the type of fundraiser chosen. However, on average, schools can make up to 20-25% profit on each item sold. We also offer bonus incentives for reaching certain sales goals.

Are there any additional perks for choosing Pampered Chef for a school fundraiser?

Yes, there are! Aside from the profit and incentives, we also offer free shipping for all orders over $150, making it easier for you to raise more money for your school. We also provide fundraising materials, such as catalogs and order forms, free of charge to help promote and organize your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • msmileyface