• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost School Fundraising Success with Pampered Chef | Tips & Ideas

In summary, the author is looking for advice on how to set up a Pampered Chef fundraiser. They are thinking about asking the person ordering to add the childs first and last name to the end of there name.......hmmm. They also want to include a letter to the school explaining how the fundraiser works and how much they will make. They are also thinking about asking the daycare if they would like to put together a raffle basket for the "Stop N Shop".
starrmarie
I posted this in Fundraisers, but I don't think as many people look in there as in here. Just needing some opinions.

I am sending out letters to all of our schools letting them know about the Pampered Chef Fundraiser. I am going to give each kid a mini catalog and some orderforms and put a sticker on the front of the mini with info about my website. I will set up a fundraiser on the website with the schools name, but how will I know which kid gets the credit for web orders? I was thinking about asking the person ordering to add the childs first and last name to the end of there name.......hmmm I don't know. What would you do? Also, I know alot of fundraisers have prizes for kids as an incentive to sell. Do you leave this up to the school to take care of?

Also, Is there anything else you would include in the students packs besides mini catalogs and orderforms?

I would just send a letter to the school explaining how the fundraiser works and how much they will make and take it from there. Don't worry about the logistics so much until you actually have a fundraiser set up. I know around here the school fundraisers are decided pretty much the year before. Plus everything has to go through the school board to get approved so its not somethign that will happen overnight! So don't stress about the little details.

I agree with PCMomto4. You probably are looking at the earliest Spring. If your school is doing a Fall Festival, you can offer a "Stop N Shop" as part of it. Get together 10-15 vendors besides PC and tell them $10 per table plus 10% of total sales to the school. Make sure your school does advertise however. The PTO President I did it with last year FAILED to let the parents know anyone else was there and parents did not come prepared to spend money on anything but the food and games!

Wahoo! Just got a message from a daycare that I sent one of the letters to, and they would like to do a fundraiser and also want me at their "Stop N Shop" in Nov. I called back, and the director was not available so I'm not sure how many kids yet, but It's the largest daycare in our town, Im guessing about 100+ kids. I'm also thinking about asking them if they would like to put together a raffle basket for the "Stop N Shop". Hope this works out well.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out and seeking opinions on your Pampered Chef fundraiser for schools! It sounds like you have a great plan in place so far. In terms of giving credit to the students for web orders, one option could be to have the person ordering enter the child's name and school in the "special instructions" section during checkout. This way, you can easily track which child gets credit for each order. As for incentives for the students, that is typically something that the school would handle. However, you could always offer a small incentive for top sellers in addition to the school's prizes.In terms of what to include in the students' packs, I would suggest adding a brief explanation of the fundraiser and how it supports the school, as well as a personalized note from you as the consultant. You could also include some recipes featuring Pampered Chef products to give the students some inspiration for their sales.I hope this helps! Best of luck with your fundraiser. Let me know if you have any other questions.Best,

1. What makes Pampered Chef a great option for school fundraising?

At Pampered Chef, we offer high-quality kitchen products that are loved by families and home cooks alike. Our products are not only useful and practical, but they also make great gifts. This, combined with our generous fundraising program, makes us a top choice for schools looking to raise funds.

2. How does Pampered Chef's fundraising program work?

Our fundraising program is simple and straightforward. First, the school or organization signs up to host a Pampered Chef party or event. Then, they promote the event and invite supporters to attend or make purchases online. A portion of the sales from the event will be donated back to the school or organization.

3. Can schools customize their fundraising event with Pampered Chef?

Yes, schools can customize their fundraising event with Pampered Chef in various ways. They can choose to host an in-person cooking party, a virtual party, or a combination of both. They can also select specific products to feature at their event or set a fundraising goal to work towards. We are happy to work with schools to make their event unique and successful.

4. Are there any upfront costs for schools to participate in Pampered Chef's fundraising program?

No, there are no upfront costs for schools to participate in our fundraising program. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free, including catalogs, order forms, and online tools. Schools only need to promote their event and make sales to earn funds.

5. How much can schools expect to raise with Pampered Chef's fundraising program?

The amount schools can raise with our fundraising program varies based on the number of participants and sales made. On average, schools can earn between 10-15% of the total sales from their event. However, with our bonus program and other incentives, schools can potentially earn even more. We have had schools raise thousands of dollars with our program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • leshelman