• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

School Fundraiser: $1,011.95 and Growing Fast!

In summary, Celeste is doing a great job with her school fundraiser. She is handing out information and packets, and has made it over $1600. She is looking forward to doing another fundraiser next year with better timing.
soccermama
SCHOOL FUNDRAISER UPDATE!!!!!!! Right now I have $1,011.95! A friend has at least $200 in orders sitting at her house (she's still collecting more) and the official close date is FRIDAY! :)

How awesome!! You go, keep up the good work!!:)

Wow, great job!

Way to go. That is great.

Awesome! Way to go! Better get some lettuce or berries ready for that salad spinner :)

That's fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!!!:D :D :D

Thanks!

LOL Yeah, I'm ready to get that spinner! I've always wanted a salad spinner, but never would spend the $$ on one. FREE is always good ;)

Now to pray this thing goes beyond my wildest imagination and gets me enough commission to pay half my downpayment on the new car I picked up Saturday! lol

My new recruit just qualified last night (at 11:50 :eek: ), so she's earned the mid-season products and will have them BEFORE ME!!!!!! lol (but her qualifying in her first 30 days gets me that new tote bag! WOOHOO!!!!)

Wooohooo!!!! Way To Go!! It Feels Great Doesn't It??

soccermama said:
SCHOOL FUNDRAISER UPDATE!!!!!!! Right now I have $1,011.95! A friend has at least $200 in orders sitting at her house (she's still collecting more) and the official close date is FRIDAY! :)

That's excellent Celeste!! Mine just closed last night with $1208.50 in sales.

that is great!!!!

I am going to a PTO meeting tonight to talk about the fundraiser, since in may it 25%

i'm a little nervous

brendaivette said:
that is great!!!!

I am going to a PTO meeting tonight to talk about the fundraiser, since in may it 25%

i'm a little nervous

Remember the fundraiser is only at 25% in May if it is an HWC fundraiser. Otherwise it is the usual percentages.

We're at almost $1600 now! I don't know if anymore orders came in today, though. I was gone on a field trip, so a friend was picking up the orders for me.... I should know by tomorrow where it ends up!.........

Awesome Celeste! Congrats! Don't forget to change your best show total :)

soccermama said:
We're at almost $1600 now! I don't know if anymore orders came in today, though. I was gone on a field trip, so a friend was picking up the orders for me.... I should know by tomorrow where it ends up!.........
WOW! Way to go CELESTE:D :D :D

soccermama said:

WOW!! That's fantastic! You need to change your high show when you're done!!! :D :D

Great Job!! Isn't PC so fun.

Celeste, that is awesome! I am so happy for you and yes do change your high show total when this is done!!!!!!

Phenominal job, Celeste and Harriet!!

Did you do anything special? Did you do a cooking show or just host coach and catalogs?

Tuesday, I am handing out info for a fundraiser, and am willing to change what I planned to do if yours sounds better ;)

I set up a table so people can see some of our products (I try to bring something from each line if I can) ask questions, etc and also send home packets with catalog, order forms and instructions. This is the second fundraiser I've done like this and for the same group.( I do a HWC one every year too at my place) Sales and participation were lower than last years and the chairperson just didn't put her "all" in like she was going to. I usually give 5% of my commission from the fundraiser if it is over $2000 so they are not getting anything more from me this year with only $1208.50 in sales. I know this is still good but for someone who wanted a fundraiser and did not do her job and asked for 45 packets and only gave 7 envelopes of orders back and the staff didn't place any orders I am disappointed.

OK... so I'm still at just over $1600 in sales. And like Harriet, I am actually slightly disappointed. With a school of over 400 students, I would have expected more. I do feel a little better that at the PAC meeting (which I missed!) they talked about doing this again next year, but they all agreed the timing was bad, with all the Spring sport registrations, lots of auctions in town, etc..... so we're aiming for Feb next year.

I decided last night as I was entering orders to hold off on submitting until Monday, in case some orders didn't make it to the office for pick up on Friday. Then I went to see my neighbor who said that one of our other neighbors had asked her to buy, but never came back. So she gets paid on Monday, and will likely place an order.

Basically, this was carried by 2 of my friends. One who placed a HUGE order herself, and another who collected 8 orders (I think... may be more than that!) There was one other student who collected several orders, and then a few that the parents ordered a few things. Very poor staff participation (2!!!!!), even with the challenge for them to participate.....

Well, like I said... I'll submit it after I can check for "stragglers" on Monday. That will still be in time to earn the mid-season products.

I know I shouldn't be disappointed with this, but I am. I also know that this was the first time, and the first time for ANYTHING new in our school nevers goes over really well. I will do it again.....

I too got told that the timing was off--but I asked why didn't you say something about changing the dates, and all I got was a shrugged shoulder. I didn't add that half of the orders came from church members (program held after school at same church) and I got better luck their with their eagerness and wanting to know more about the products and when I would set up a table again there--my response was just tell me when!

Off-timing is such a tough thing.... it's a "live and learn" situation. I always figure there's never a "perfect" time for ANYthing. LOL We got it all scheduled and info sent out, then all the other things started getting sent out, too! UGH!!!

I can still hope for a few more orders to straggle in on Monday..... maybe I'll send one final reminder to the principal and have him forward to the teachers. I need to go talk to the kitchen ladies, too. They all wanted to order, but I didn't get any orders from any of them.....

I know exactly what you mean Celeste. Do wait to see what tomorrow brings in orders and e-mail the principal. Also go see the kitchen ladies to see if by any chance their orders were not turned in.

A lot of expenses went into my fundraiser and now I am attaching a magnet to my business cards to put inside each order with a note. The boxes are due here on Tuesday so I am trying to get all of my "extras" done now.

On some products I include tips on how to use them or recipes.

I would love for those who didn't order to hear what they missed! (Nasty).

I am so glad I decided to hold off on placing the order this weekend!

I've picked up a couple orders here and there... I now have $1885!!! I ran into a Mom at the school this morning who said she has an order, if it's not too late! I couldn't wait around at the office, so I'll pick that up later this afternoon and see where we're at.

I also just received an email from a friend organizing an auction, asking for BBQ tools. So I'll add a couple things to the school's order and get myself some FREE dishcloths ;)

So, I think I'll break the $2,000 mark on this...... YAY!

soccermama said:
So, I think I'll break the $2,000 mark on this...... YAY!

That is great. Way to go.

Celeste, that is great! I am so happy for you!!!!!

My fundraiser just arrived and I am going to have my lunch and then start the sorting, packing, etc.

My boss from the main office called to see if I'm coming over this week(hadn't planned on it, but they need me, so I guess I am! lol).... and then told me to bring a catalog! So, I might come home tomorrow from work with another order, too. LOL

And I just talked to the PAC prez (aka: my good friend! ;)) She said they have some posters from past book fairs that they can use for participation prizes (cool! I planned on buying something, but this is better! lol) And she said that if I'm up for trying again, we'll do it again in February, but with a kick-off show! February is usually double points month, so, um YEAH!!! ;)

That is great Celeste--keep it up!!!!!! I hope the orders you get this afternoon put you way over $2000!

$2,030! I picked up an order for the roasting pan this afternoon :)

soccermama said:
$2,030! I picked up an order for the roasting pan this afternoon :)

That is wonderful! What a great sale too!!:) :)

What is the current amount raised for the school fundraiser?

The current amount raised for the school fundraiser is $1,011.95.

How much money does the friend have in orders for the fundraiser?

The friend has at least $200 in orders for the fundraiser, and they are still collecting more.

When is the official close date for the fundraiser?

The official close date for the fundraiser is Friday.

What is the total amount of money raised if the friend's orders are included?

The total amount of money raised with the friend's orders included is at least $1,211.95.

How fast is the fundraiser growing?

The fundraiser is growing at a fast pace, with over $1,000 already raised and more orders still being collected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom