• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it ethical to make a profit on a school fundraiser as an employee?

In summary, the school fundraiser offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. The amount of money raised varies based on the size of the school and promotion efforts, with an average of $1,000 to $5,000. There is no minimum order requirement and parents and community members can participate. Orders will be processed and shipped to the school within 2-3 weeks, with an option for direct shipping for an additional fee.
turtle15
I am not sure about this, so I thought I would get your opinion. Do you think it is wrong for me to make a profit on a fundraiser for a school that I work for?

Unless you decide to donate all your commission, you will make some profit. Although I am not sure how much since I spent $17 for copies plus gave them 25 catalogs in 2-pocket folders plus 3 pages of instructions I printed out...

That is up to you. I understand your problem. I have done many fundraisers for my church. I usually subtract the cost of materials and other expenses and if there is enough leftover from my commission, I will donate it.

You may want to check w/ your school. I know a TS consultant at a local school and she can do fundraisers for the group, but it NOT allow to earn a commission. She can only have a certain % to cover her costs for doing it for them.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out for my opinion. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worked with many schools and organizations for fundraisers, and I can assure you that it is not wrong to make a profit. In fact, it is a win-win situation for both parties involved. You are helping the school raise funds for a good cause, while also earning an income for yourself. It's a great opportunity to support your community and grow your business at the same time. Of course, it's important to be transparent about the profits and make sure all parties involved are aware of the arrangement. I hope this helps and best of luck with your fundraiser!

1. What types of products are available for the school fundraiser?

We offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items for the school fundraiser. These products are perfect for everyday cooking and baking needs.

2. How much money can our school expect to raise through this fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the size of your school and the efforts put into promoting the fundraiser. On average, schools can expect to raise between $1,000 to $5,000.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the fundraiser. Every purchase, no matter how big or small, will contribute to the overall funds raised for the school.

4. Can parents and community members outside of the school participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage parents and community members to support the fundraiser and help raise funds for the school. They can place orders through a designated link or order form provided by the school.

5. How does the ordering and delivery process work for the fundraiser?

Once the fundraiser has ended, orders will be processed and shipped directly to the school within 2-3 weeks. The school will then distribute the orders to the participants. We also offer optional direct shipping to individual customers for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LomitaLiz
  • Caringpurelove