1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser School Fundraiser Question

1. turtle15

turtle15 Member

I am not sure about this, so I thought I would get your opinion. Do you think it is wrong for me to make a profit on a fundraiser for a school that I work for?

Mar 17, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Unless you decide to donate all your commission, you will make some profit. Although I am not sure how much since I spent $17 for copies plus gave them 25 catalogs in 2-pocket folders plus 3 pages of instructions I printed out...

Mar 17, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

That is up to you. I understand your problem. I have done many fundraisers for my church. I usually subtract the cost of materials and other expenses and if there is enough leftover from my commission, I will donate it.

Mar 18, 2009
  4. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

You may want to check w/ your school. I know a TS consultant at a local school and she can do fundraisers for the group, but it NOT allow to earn a commission. She can only have a certain % to cover her costs for doing it for them.

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?