1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser School Fundraiser Question

1. turtle15

turtle15 Member

I am not sure about this, so I thought I would get your opinion. Do you think it is wrong for me to make a profit on a fundraiser for a school that I work for?

Mar 17, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Unless you decide to donate all your commission, you will make some profit. Although I am not sure how much since I spent $17 for copies plus gave them 25 catalogs in 2-pocket folders plus 3 pages of instructions I printed out...

Mar 17, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

That is up to you. I understand your problem. I have done many fundraisers for my church. I usually subtract the cost of materials and other expenses and if there is enough leftover from my commission, I will donate it.

Mar 18, 2009
  4. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

You may want to check w/ your school. I know a TS consultant at a local school and she can do fundraisers for the group, but it NOT allow to earn a commission. She can only have a certain % to cover her costs for doing it for them.

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?