• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Site Maintenance Notice: Sunday, March 25th from Midnight to 4PM (CT)

In summary, Scheduled Maintenance is a planned and systematic process that involves performing routine maintenance and repairs on a system or equipment at a predetermined time and frequency. It is important because it helps to prevent unexpected breakdowns and ensures the smooth functioning of the system. The frequency of Scheduled Maintenance depends on the type of system and its usage, but it is generally recommended to be performed at least once a year. The responsibility of conducting Scheduled Maintenance falls on the owner or operator of the system, who can be an individual, a team, or a hired professional. Common tasks performed during Scheduled Maintenance include inspecting and replacing worn out parts, lubricating moving components, cleaning and testing equipment, and updating software or firmware.
Sheila
Gold Member
Due to routine scheduled maintenance, this site will be unavailable from approximately midnight to 4 p.m. (CT) on Sunday, March 25th.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Ugh! I have a bridal expo from 11AM-4PM ~ figures that they will be down when I'm trying to look up tax rates for customers. Guess I need to go research another source for tax rates & bookmark it just in case.

Sorry Sheila. I found this: https://thestc.com/RateC.stm. It seems to be pretty easy to use. Just type in the zip code.

This is a big update, maybe it means that our long awaited web ordering is coming?

Yes, that's the only upside ... maybe ... just maybe ... it means the new system is just around the corner! :DThanks for the link. I found a TX link & bookmarked it, but now it's telling me that it can't access the page I'm requesting. I might be using your link instead! ;)

What is Scheduled Maintenance?

Scheduled Maintenance is a planned and systematic process of performing routine maintenance and repairs on a system or equipment at a predetermined time and frequency. This helps to prevent unexpected breakdowns and ensures the smooth functioning of the system.

Why is Scheduled Maintenance important?

Scheduled Maintenance is important as it helps to identify and fix any potential issues or problems with a system before they escalate into major breakdowns. This can save time and money in the long run, as well as ensure the safety and reliability of the system.

How often should Scheduled Maintenance be performed?

The frequency of Scheduled Maintenance depends on the type of system and its usage. Generally, it is recommended to perform Scheduled Maintenance at least once a year. However, for more heavily used systems, it may be necessary to schedule maintenance more frequently, such as quarterly or monthly.

Who is responsible for conducting Scheduled Maintenance?

The responsibility of conducting Scheduled Maintenance falls on the owner or operator of the system. This can be an individual, a team, or a hired professional. It is important to have someone who is knowledgeable and trained in conducting maintenance procedures.

What are the common tasks performed during Scheduled Maintenance?

Common tasks performed during Scheduled Maintenance include inspecting and replacing worn out parts, lubricating moving components, cleaning and testing equipment, and updating software or firmware. These tasks may vary depending on the type of system and its specific maintenance requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janetupnorth