• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

*Scheduled* downtime 3/30/06

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
In an attempt to fix the obvious problems with the server stability we are doing an in-house server move. It should be fast and painless. We'll work on it tomorrow night, shouldn't take more than a couple hours.

Tree

Apr 18, 2005
But I work graveyard shift at a condo/motel and I read this at work when I'm done doing the night audit!! I guess I'll just have to bring a book to read.

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
Admin Greg said:
In an attempt to fix the obvious problems with the server stability we are doing an in-house server move. It should be fast and painless. We'll work on it tomorrow night, shouldn't take more than a couple hours.

HI I paid for my reg. today with paypal My paypal user e-mail id is different from the one I signed up here Is this a problem?? Thanks

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
pampermeRai said:
HI I paid for my reg. today with paypal My paypal user e-mail id is different from the one I signed up here Is this a problem?? Thanks

Its not a problem :)