• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I"Join the Fun: Free Gift Scavenger Hunt at EmilyStrawI for Exclusive Recipes!

In summary, a "Scavenger Hunt" is a game where players find items or complete tasks within a designated area or time frame. To participate in one with Pampered Chef, join a virtual event hosted by a consultant. Prizes are usually offered for completing the hunt, and you can also host a party by contacting your consultant. To find upcoming events, check the website or social media pages or contact your consultant.
EmilyStraw
I am hoping this will increase more traffic to my website from customers. During each show I will tell my guests that I have a scavenger hunt on my website that can lead to a free gift (Season's Best) with their order. I hid 10 words (actually, 11 so they would find them a bit more easily) and customers who email me the 10 words receive a newsletter and recipe from me. If you want to try it, check out my site at /EmilyStraw

First, what a clever idea!
Second, I had NO CLUE you could post videos to your website! How do you do that? I may just have to incorporate such coolness on my site.... I wonder how much it will change when the changeover takes place!

I think the Video is from PC, not something we can post.And yes- very cool idea. :)

1. What is a "Scavenger Hunt"?

A "Scavenger Hunt" is a game where players are given a list of items or tasks to find or complete within a designated area or time frame.

2. How do I participate in a "Scavenger Hunt" with Pampered Chef?

To participate in a "Scavenger Hunt" with Pampered Chef, simply join one of our virtual events or parties hosted by our consultants. They will provide all the necessary information and instructions for the game.

3. Are there prizes for completing the "Scavenger Hunt" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are usually prizes for completing the "Scavenger Hunt" with Pampered Chef. These prizes can include free products, discounts, or special offers.

4. Can I host a "Scavenger Hunt" party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a "Scavenger Hunt" party with Pampered Chef. Simply contact your consultant and they can help you plan and host the event.

5. How do I find out about upcoming "Scavenger Hunt" events with Pampered Chef?

You can find out about upcoming "Scavenger Hunt" events with Pampered Chef by checking our website or social media pages, or by contacting your consultant to see if they have any upcoming events planned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefPEI