• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun: Scavenger Hunt Theme for Your Next Party!

In summary, a scavenger hunt theme is being considered for a theme binder and a preliminary list has been proposed. The hunt involves finding items such as a blank paper, red pen, blue napkin, plastic spoon or fork, an old wooden spoon or spatula, names of three friends, a plastic cup or mug, a list of what one would do with extra money per month, a favorite recipe, and a set of measuring spoons. The winner would receive all recipes and a door prize. The reasons behind each item include writing down the recipe, making the hunt more challenging, avoiding dishes for the host, comparing items, getting people thinking about the opportunity, and giving the winner a prize. The idea combines Pampered Chef products and
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Have been tossing around the idea of having a scavenger hunt theme available in my theme binder. How does this (very preliminary) list sound?

You’ve been invited to take part in a scavenger hunt!

Bring all ten items to the party and you’ll be entered in our draw!

1) Piece of blank paper
2) Pen, red ink
3) Blue napkin or a white paper plate
4) Plastic spoon or fork
5) Your oldest wooden spoon or spatula
6) First names of 3 friends (not attending this party)
7) A plastic cup or your favourite mug
8) List of what you would do with £200 extra a month
9) Your favourite recipe written out on paper
10) A set of measuring spoons

I thought that the winner could get all the recipes (see number 9) along with the door prize (bamboo tongs, quikut knife or something)

Do you think the other things are okay? There are reasons really behind all of them, but didn't know if I've worded it correctly.

Cool ideaSounds good, but what are the reasons behind everything. I could figure out some of them, but not all of them.

Kim

piece of blank paper - to write down the recipe that is presented
pen - to use to write, red to make it a bit harder to complete scavenger hunt
napkin/paper plate, spoon/fork, mug or plastic cup - so the host doesn't need to do dishes afterwards
old wooden spoon or spatula to compare to our stuff
measuring spoons same reason as wooden spoon
name of three friends - they have started their own list for either their own party or first parties as a consultant
200 extra a month - gets them thinking about the opportunity
fave recipe - to give to the winner of scavenger hunt

scavenger hunt ideai like that idea ! I think its neat how you combined the pampered chef products as well as the opportunity. How do you chose a winner??

That is a really great idea! I think I just might look into a March party. It could be used around Easter, when we are thinking of "Hunts"
KWIM

What is a "Scavenger Hunt Theme" party?

A "Scavenger Hunt Theme" party is a fun and interactive event where guests participate in a game of finding and collecting items on a list. The items can be hidden around the party venue or in the surrounding area, and guests must use their wit and creativity to locate them.

What are some fun ideas for a "Scavenger Hunt Theme" party?

There are endless possibilities for a "Scavenger Hunt Theme" party! Some ideas include a nature scavenger hunt, where guests must find items like leaves, rocks, and flowers in a park or forest. Another idea is a photo scavenger hunt, where guests must take pictures of specific items or landmarks. You can also make it themed, such as a pirate treasure hunt or a Harry Potter-themed hunt.

Do I need to provide prizes for the winners of the scavenger hunt?

It is not necessary to provide prizes, but it can add to the fun and excitement of the party. You can offer small gifts or gift cards to the winners, or have a grand prize for the team that completes the scavenger hunt first.

Can I customize the scavenger hunt list for my party?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the scavenger hunt list to fit the theme, age group, and location of your party. You can also include challenges or riddles for guests to solve in order to find the items on the list.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into a "Scavenger Hunt Theme" party?

Pampered Chef products can add an extra element of fun to your "Scavenger Hunt Theme" party. You can hide small kitchen gadgets or ingredients around the party venue for guests to find, or you can use Pampered Chef products to create a delicious recipe that guests must find the ingredients for. You can also offer Pampered Chef products as prizes for the winners of the scavenger hunt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Onetallmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies