• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Show Attendance: Hostess Gift Ideas for Scavenger Hunt

In summary, the gift for the hostess is something that can increase attendance at shows. It is important to find a way to keep the consultant separate from the hostess so that the focus is on the product and not on the person presenting it. Additionally, co-hosting a show may be a good idea in order to get people more interested in the product.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am thinking of doing the scavenger hunt to increase my attendance at shows, what do you give as the gift for the hostess.
Do you find that you are giving way to many prizes away(game prize, door price, incentive prize, hostess prize)?
My hubby doesn't want me to go in the hole again this year.

I have been adding an extra $10. in free product. I just add it to her order, and get the discount she earned. That way she can pick what she wants. I have more than made up for it in increased attendace/ show average increased

Low attendanceNo one has addressed this part of your post yet. I would STRONGLY suggest to the host that it is not a good idea to have two consultants at one show presenting two different product lines. If she has a history of having low attendence, having two consultants would dilute sales even further. Let her know that if she wants to have a great show with either consultant, it would be best to keep them as separate shows.

You might also suggest to her (after you talk to her and figure out why her attendence is so low) that she co-host a show. Maybe find one of her really outgoing friends and see if they would pass out invitations or invite some other people.

Just some thoughts,
Jenny L

I agree...not good to combine showsI have to agree with Jenny. I did a party last September in conjunction with a Mary Kay consultant. 75 invitations were sent out and only one person came. Several people had committed to attending when reminder calls were made the week prior to the show. Everyone involved felt that people may have felt obligated to buy from Pampered Chef as well as Mary Kay so they opted not to come at all.

Hello! I think the scavenger hunt is a great idea to increase attendance at your shows. As for the hostess gift, it can vary depending on your budget and what your hostess would appreciate. Some popular options are kitchen gadgets, cookware, or even a gift certificate to your store.
In terms of giving away too many prizes, I suggest setting a budget for yourself and sticking to it. You can also consider having a mix of small and larger prizes to keep costs down. And don't forget, the ultimate prize for your hostess is earning free and discounted products based on her show's sales, so that can also be a great incentive for her to invite more guests.
I understand your husband's concern about going in the hole, but with thoughtful planning and budgeting, you can still have successful shows without breaking the bank. Best of luck!

What is a Scavenger Hunt Question?

A Scavenger Hunt Question is a question that is used in a scavenger hunt game to guide players towards a specific item or location they need to find in order to win the game.

How do I create a Scavenger Hunt Question?

To create a Scavenger Hunt Question, you first need to determine the item or location that you want players to find. Then, come up with a clue or question that will lead them to the correct answer. You can also include additional hints or riddles to make the game more challenging and fun.

What types of items or locations can be used in a Scavenger Hunt Question?

You can use a wide range of items or locations in a Scavenger Hunt Question. Some popular options include household objects, outdoor landmarks, or specific items related to a theme or event. The key is to make sure the item or location is accessible to all players and fits the overall theme of the game.

How many Scavenger Hunt Questions should I include in a game?

This can vary depending on the length of the game and the number of players. A general rule of thumb is to have at least one question per player, but you can always add more if you want to make the game longer or more challenging.

Can I use technology to enhance my Scavenger Hunt Questions?

Yes, you can incorporate technology into your Scavenger Hunt Questions to make the game more interactive and engaging. This can include using QR codes, online clues, or even virtual scavenger hunts using apps or websites. Just make sure all players have access to the necessary technology before starting the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kkpchef
Replies
Views