• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scavenger hunt question

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I am thinking of doing the scavenger hunt to increase my attendance at shows, what do you give as the gift for the hostess.
Do you find that you are giving way to many prizes away(game prize, door price, incentive prize, hostess prize)?
My hubby doesn't want me to go in the hole again this year.

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
I have been adding an extra $10. in free product. I just add it to her order, and get the discount she earned. That way she can pick what she wants. I have more than made up for it in increased attendace/ show average increased

jlevernier

Mar 26, 2006
Low attendance

No one has addressed this part of your post yet. I would STRONGLY suggest to the host that it is not a good idea to have two consultants at one show presenting two different product lines. If she has a history of having low attendence, having two consultants would dilute sales even further. Let her know that if she wants to have a great show with either consultant, it would be best to keep them as separate shows.

You might also suggest to her (after you talk to her and figure out why her attendence is so low) that she co-host a show. Maybe find one of her really outgoing friends and see if they would pass out invitations or invite some other people.

Just some thoughts,
Jenny L

Cindy Landon

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2006
I agree...not good to combine shows

I have to agree with Jenny. I did a party last September in conjunction with a Mary Kay consultant. 75 invitations were sent out and only one person came. Several people had committed to attending when reminder calls were made the week prior to the show. Everyone involved felt that people may have felt obligated to buy from Pampered Chef as well as Mary Kay so they opted not to come at all.