• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scarves - Great Team Incentives

In summary, Adriana is proud to announce that she is now an authorized "scarf" vendor on Chefsuccess. She offers warm and toasty fleece scarves with custom embroidery of your choice. The scarves are affordably priced at $14.99, include the custom embroidery, tax and S&H, and are available in black, pink, navy blue, royal blue, white, red, yellow, purple, green, burgundy and grey. She prefers PayPal as her payment method. Adriana has 4 scarves ready to ship to her customers.
micocina
Gold Member
th_Scarves_6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_Scarves_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_Scarves_5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am proud to announce that I am now an authorized "scarf" vendor here on Chefsuccess! As some of you know my husband owns a garment business and as a result of his business I have come to realize how popular personalized gifts are. People often keep and treasure personalized gifts long after they discard other outdated items.

I am pleased to offer warm and toasty fleece scarves with custom embroidery of your choice. It could be your cluster or team name, your name, nickname, a quote that you live by... Anything you'd like. Unfortunately, I can not offer the PC logo, but almost anything else is doable. The scarves make great presents and can be used as team incentives!

Each one is affordably priced at $14.99! That includes the custom embroidery, tax and S&H! The following colors are available: Black, Pink, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, Burgundy and Grey. And you can choose Block or Script Fonts. Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Please email your questions directly to: [email protected]

Be Great In 2008!!!

Last edited:
These are adorable. Hmmmm....my brain is spinning....

I can vouch for these scarves I bought several from Rosie last year to give to each of the consultants on my team and they LOVED them!! They ARE warm and toasty! :) Well I have 4 of my new recruits that are really working hard and will qualify to help me earn my incentive trip, so put me down for 4. The same as the others. Black with silver lettering. I will e-mail you the names. Whoohooo! This winter is going to be loooong and cold so they will be perfect.

These are sooooooooo wonderful! You 're right personalization is the key!! I will be getting one when I build up my paypal account!!

I can work things out with you if you want to get it in time for Leadership. I'd be so proud to say that "Vanessa Williams" bought a scarf from me. lol

Bumping... :)

LOL. Too cute!! I need another recruit for leadership. I've been trying desperately to go! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

Thanks for doing the bump Adriana! And by the way, your 4 scarves are ready!

Deb... yours went out today.

That was fast!! Thank you!! It is waaaay too cold for California these days, they are going to be put to good use.

Deb, did you like your scarf?

1. What types of scarves are available as team incentives?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to choose from a variety of scarves such as infinity scarves, silk scarves, or lightweight scarves in different colors and patterns.

2. Can I customize the scarves with my team's logo or name?

Yes, you can customize the scarves with your team's logo or name for an additional fee. This adds a personal touch and makes the scarves a unique team incentive.

3. How can I use scarves as team incentives?

Scarves can be used as team incentives in various ways such as rewarding team members for achieving goals, as prizes for team contests, or as gifts for team members during the holiday season.

4. Are there any bulk discounts available for purchasing scarves as team incentives?

Yes, there are bulk discounts available for purchasing scarves as team incentives. The more scarves you purchase, the greater the discount will be. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I order scarves as a part of a larger team incentive package?

Yes, you can order scarves as a part of a larger team incentive package. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be combined to create a personalized team incentive package for your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • micocina
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
  • PCGINA