• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Warm and Stylish at Leadership with Personalized Scarves - Only $14.99!

In summary, Sarah is an authorized scarf vendor on Chefsuccess. She is offering fleece scarves with custom embroidery for $14.99 including the custom embroidery, tax and shipping. The available colors are black, pink, navy blue, royal blue, white, red, yellow, purple, green, burgundy and grey. The preferred method of payment is PayPal. The scarves are available for order now and Sarah asks that those interested contact her directly via email at [email protected] for questions.
micocina
Gold Member
th_Scarves_7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_Scarves_5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_Scarves_6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello Everyone!

Make sure you bundle up well at Leadership next month because according to Cincinnati: Weather and Much More from Answers.com, during the winter, particularly in January and February, several days of snow can be expected in Cincinnati with January temperatures ranging from 22 to 39 °F (-6 to 4 °C)... bbrrrr.:eek:

Why do I bring this up?... Because I am proud to announce that I am now an authorized "scarf" vendor here on Chefsuccess! As some of you know my husband owns a garment business and as a result of his business I have come to realize how popular personalized gifts are. People often keep and treasure personalized gifts long after they discard other outdated items.

I am pleased to offer warm and toasty fleece scarves with custom embroidery of your choice. It could be your cluster or team name, your name, nickname, a quote that you live by... Anything you'd like. Unfortunately, I can not offer the PC logo, but almost anything else is doable. The scarves make great presents and can be used as team incentives!

Each one is affordably priced at $14.99! That includes the custom embroidery, tax and S&H! The following colors are available: Black, Pink, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, Burgundy and Grey. And you can choose Block or Script Fonts. Preferred method of payment is PayPal.

If you would like them in time for Leadership, make sure you place your order soon. I'm sure you'll stand out! Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]

Be Great in 2008!

Last edited:
I would love one!Is there still time to get a scarf? Even if we have to meet up somewhere at Leadership to get it! Let me know. I would love to get one. I think these are so cute!
Sarah

Yes, there is still time! :thumbup: I won't be joining everyone at Leadership this time,:( but my good friend Addie is and I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting it to you, right Adriana?;)

What color would you like? What would you like it to say? Go ahead and email me directly @ [email protected]:D

Rosie, these are awesome! I know you can't offer the logo, but you can offer "The Pampered Chef(R)" can't you?

Love this idea!!!

It might be too late to get the scarves in time for Leadership, but remember... they make great incentive gifts for anytime.

Love the Got Chef? one! I actually have a tshirt that says that on the front that my brother bought for me while he was going to Le Courd en Bleu Culinary Arts school to become a chef. (only yours are much better b/c they don't have his school logo on them! LOL)

1. Can I wear the Scarves for Leadership during cooking demonstrations?

Yes, the Scarves for Leadership are designed to be worn during all types of cooking demonstrations. They are made of high-quality materials that can withstand heat and stains, making them perfect for use in the kitchen.

2. Are the Scarves for Leadership only for women?

No, the Scarves for Leadership are designed to be unisex and can be worn by anyone. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, so you can find one that suits your personal style.

3. How do I tie the Scarves for Leadership?

There are many ways to tie the Scarves for Leadership, depending on your personal preference. We recommend checking out our online tutorials for step-by-step instructions on different tying techniques.

4. Can I personalize the Scarves for Leadership with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for the Scarves for Leadership. You can add your name or logo to the scarf for a personalized touch. Contact our customer service team for more information on customization options.

5. Are the Scarves for Leadership machine washable?

Yes, the Scarves for Leadership are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with like colors and air-drying them to maintain their quality and color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
  • micocina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
  • chefann