• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Embroidered Fleece Scarves for Your Leadership Team - Order Now!

In summary, "Scarves for Leadership" is a program created by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of its independent consultants. To earn a scarf, consultants must reach specific milestones in their business, such as sales goals and team building. These scarves cannot be purchased and there are different levels based on achievements. They serve as a symbol of recognition and motivation for consultants to continue growing their business.
micocina
Gold Member
What would you and your cluster like to be identified by at Leadership? :rolleyes:

How about Embroidered Scarves?!! :D

My husband has a Garment business in Los Angeles and he is offering Embroidered Fleece Scarves for $15 +s/h. He just did a few scarves for my Director and they really came out nice!

The available colors are: Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Pink, Burgundy, Forrest Green, Black, Charcoal Black.

If anyone is interested, please IM me no later than Thursday the 28th to assure on-time shipment.

The price includes the embroidery, so think of something unique for yourself and/or your team! Note: Due to Copyright issues, the PC Logo cannot be copied.

I'd like to attach a pic of the scarves for everyone to view... but I don't know how!!

If anyone is interested in seeing them, please IM me and I will send you a pic.

Rosa,

If you email me a pic I can post it in the thread.

(added 10:24 am - DUH! I need to include my email address, right? It's chefann (at) dannann.net - replace (at) with @)

Last edited:
I'd love to see one...

1. What are "Scarves for Leadership"?

"Scarves for Leadership" is a program created by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of its independent consultants. These scarves are given to consultants who have reached certain milestones in their business and serve as a symbol of their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I earn a "Scarves for Leadership" scarf?

To earn a "Scarves for Leadership" scarf, you must achieve certain milestones in your Pampered Chef business. These milestones include reaching specific sales goals, sponsoring new consultants, and building a strong team. Once you reach these milestones, you will be recognized and awarded a scarf at Pampered Chef's annual conference.

3. Can I purchase a "Scarves for Leadership" scarf?

No, "Scarves for Leadership" scarves cannot be purchased. They are only awarded to consultants who have earned them through their hard work and achievements in their Pampered Chef business.

4. Are there different levels of "Scarves for Leadership" scarves?

Yes, there are different levels of "Scarves for Leadership" scarves based on the milestones achieved by the consultant. There are bronze, silver, gold, and platinum scarves, with each level representing a higher level of achievement.

5. What is the significance of the "Scarves for Leadership" scarves?

The "Scarves for Leadership" scarves serve as a symbol of recognition and achievement within the Pampered Chef community. They represent the hard work, dedication, and success of the consultants who have earned them, and are a source of pride and motivation for them to continue growing their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • micocina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Back