• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Protect Your Business: Beware of Home Office Scam Alert!

In summary, "Scam Alert" is a warning system that monitors and alerts individuals and businesses about potential scams and fraudulent activities. It works by gathering reports from various sources and sending out alerts when a new scam is identified. Anyone can benefit from "Scam Alert" and it is completely free to use. To sign up, simply visit the official website and provide your email address.
baychef
Silver Member
This was sent from my ED and she was sent this from Laura Morea

TRUE PC SCAM ALERT!! Home office asked me to forward this to you so you can put an alert on DIrector's loop and warn everyone!!. IOne of my consultants received a text last week from
someone named brandy saying she
wanted to place an order and to email her back and she would email me
her list of what she wanted to order. This is the email I received back
from. Her text came from a 949 area code.

Home office said it's a scam and to delete it and don't contact them
back. They do this to hack in to your information

. Please be sure to alert the rest of the team about this scam and remind them not to respond to any suspicious requests and to always check with home office first.

and if they do get into your account, they can change your pin number so you can't even access your account.Please pass this along to all of your directors so they can warn their consultants. We want to keep everyone's information safe and secure. Thank you for your help!

What is "Scam Alert"?

"Scam Alert" is a warning system that alerts individuals and businesses about potential scams or fraudulent activities.

How does "Scam Alert" work?

"Scam Alert" works by monitoring reports of scams and frauds from various sources, such as government agencies and consumer protection organizations. When a new scam is identified, an alert is sent out to warn people and provide information on how to protect themselves.

Who can benefit from "Scam Alert"?

Anyone who wants to stay informed about potential scams and frauds can benefit from "Scam Alert". This includes individuals, small businesses, and large corporations.

Is "Scam Alert" free to use?

Yes, "Scam Alert" is completely free to use. It is a public service provided by various organizations to help protect consumers and businesses from falling victim to scams and frauds.

How can I sign up for "Scam Alert"?

You can sign up for "Scam Alert" by visiting the official website and providing your email address. You will then receive alerts and updates about potential scams and frauds as they are reported.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • pattikake