• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a '04 Pumpkin Dip with Marshmallow Topping Recipe

In summary, this dip has cream cheese in it, pecan halves, pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and marshmallows. It is meant to be served with apple wedges.
chefautumn
I'm hoping someone has the seasons best from 04'. I am looking for a pumpkin dip with marshmallow topping recipe. :confused: (sorry, I don't even know the name of it!?)
If anyone has this and wouldn't mind sending it to me I would be very thankful :)

This one?The Pampered Chef ®
Cinnamon Pastry Wedges
Recipe
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package), softened as directed on package

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Unfold crust into lightly floured Large Round Stone. Roll seams lightly, forming an even 12-inch circle using Baker's Roller®. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture; cut into 16 wedges using Pizza Cutter. (Do not separate.) Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven; cool completely.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrients per serving: (1 wedge): Calories 70, Total Fat 3.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 50 mg, Fiber 0 g
Cook's Tip: Pantry Korintje Cinnamon can be substituted for the ground cinnamon, if desired.
© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001
1/4 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
2 red or green apples, cut into wedges
Cinnamon Pastry Wedges (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Top with marshmallows and pecans.
2. Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter. Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry Wedges, if desired.
Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Light (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 35 mg, Fiber 2 g
Cook's Tip: Pantry Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend can be substituted for the pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

Oh, Thank You sooo much for taking the time to type that up, I really appreciate it :D

1. What ingredients do I need for the '04 Pumpkin Dip with Marshmallow Topping recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of marshmallow fluff.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions based on your personal preferences. You can use maple syrup instead of brown sugar, regular sugar instead of powdered sugar, and pumpkin spice instead of pumpkin pie spice.

3. How do I make the marshmallow topping for this dip?

To make the marshmallow topping, mix together the marshmallow fluff and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar in a bowl until well combined. You can also add a little bit of vanilla extract for extra flavor.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container.

5. What can I serve with this pumpkin dip?

You can serve this dip with graham crackers, cookies, apple slices, or pretzels. You can also use it as a topping for pancakes or waffles or as a filling for crepes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies