• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is CS Holly and What Does She Do in Wichita Falls?

In summary, CS Holly is a Pampered Chef consultant and freelance writer and web designer. She has been a consultant for Pampered Chef since September of 2016 and has been living in Wichita Falls since May of 2016. She is also a proud mother of 5 children, including a daughter who recently gave her a grandson. CS Holly's primary job is being a Pampered Chef consultant, and she also works as a freelance writer and web designer. She has been a Pampered Chef consultant for over 3 years and has 5 children, including 4 sons and 1 daughter who recently gave her a grandson. CS Holly and her family moved to Wichita Falls in May of 2016.
Holly Antle
Hi! I'm Holly. I've been a Pampered Chef consultant since September of 2016. I'm a mom of 5 (1 daughter who gave me my first grandson and 4 sons), and we just moved to Wichita Falls in May 2016. In addition to my Pampered Chef, I'm also a freelance writer & web designer.

Welcome to CS Holly!

1. Who is CS Holly?

CS Holly is a Pampered Chef consultant and a freelance writer and web designer. She has been a consultant for Pampered Chef since September of 2016 and has been living in Wichita Falls since May of 2016. She is also a proud mother of 5 children, including a daughter who recently gave her a grandson.

2. What does CS Holly do?

CS Holly's primary job is being a Pampered Chef consultant, where she helps customers find and purchase high-quality kitchen tools and hosts cooking parties. She is also a freelance writer and web designer, using her skills to create content and design websites for various clients.

3. How long has CS Holly been a Pampered Chef consultant?

CS Holly has been a Pampered Chef consultant for over 3 years, since September of 2016.

4. How many children does CS Holly have?

CS Holly has 5 children, including 4 sons and 1 daughter. Her daughter recently gave her a grandson.

5. When did CS Holly move to Wichita Falls?

CS Holly and her family moved to Wichita Falls in May of 2016.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Krystle Lockhart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Colleen Burlet
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Beth L.