• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Payday Already? Celebrate with Me!

In summary, Kristi and Jason both love payday and appreciate all of the free products and support that comes with it. Kristi had a tough month and
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Sorry... don't mean to "shout" so loud but I do LOVE this day!
Happy 8th of the month everyone! :)

I LOVE payday as well! Sometimes, I forget that it's payday though. I'm so engulfed in all the free products that the paycheck is a BONUS!!!:D

Payday? I think I get my first? Not much - one show but something!!!!

My checking account was definitely happy to see that little extra deposit!! The sad part is that yesterday was my Full-time job's payday...but that all went to bills...yuck!

I did get paid! YEAH!

Oh yes, I love it. This will be my biggest check ever from PC.

But like Kristi, I often forget that we get paid to do this, too!

My paycheck won't show in my account til tomorrow, but I am still excited! I would do this just for the fun of it and the free products! Plus, the monthly cluster meetings where I am always supported!

My bank doesn't show the deposit til tomorrow either. I hate that about them.

I love Payday!!! I start counting down to the 8th as soon as we get to the last day of the month each month! Most of my shows hold towards the end of the month, so payday on the 8th is always the best!!! Especially from last month!!

Is it just me or can anyone else not view their commission statement? The deposit is pending in my account but no statement.

jasonmva said:
Is it just me or can anyone else not view their commission statement? The deposit is pending in my account but no statement.

I'm going by what my bank says....it's not up for me yet at CC either Jason!

We'll get an email from PC when the statements are up. It usually comes midday.

Same here... it's usually the afternoon before I can access it on CC. But just knowing it's today is FUN for me!

jasonmva said:

Sometimes we can't view them for a day or so. They will send you an email when it is there to view.

Yeah it doesn't show for me either yet..but it usally doesn't till later, but I usually never look and it surprises me...LOL

YES ... and it's a good one. I usually see it posted to my checking account before I get notice from HO that commission checks are available.

As soon as I got up this morning I ran and called the bank to see what it was. Then I ran in my step-daughters room to tell her. She got a big smile on her face and said it sounded like some good shopping money. I told her that actually it was all going to pay for the last shopping trip I had taken her on :rolleyes:

I worked hard last month. It was a good one, but at the same time, it is already gone!

It is usally the afternoon before i get mine. I am going to call the bank soon.

I wish the shows would could still submit by March 5th were included in this check instead of it ending with the submitted by Feb 28th. I turned in one that woul dhave uped mine a good little bit, but oh well more too look forward to next time!!!

YAHOO!! I LOVE PAY DAY!!! All of mine is going to our Savannah trip in two weeks! Can't wait to get there!

WHoo Hooi got my 2nd direct deposit too. every little bit helps. this is so much better than another direct sales comany I was in.

I love payday!!! Is anyone else signed up for Confernce Club? I forget about it until I see the check LOL!!

I got my highest commission check to date and I'm so excited!

:( Awww I dont get one.

Mine is showing at CC now!

yup yup got mine :)

I got mine- all $29 of it- LMAO! Feb was a tough month for me...

Got my highest check ever. I can't wait to be a director and see that pay go up!

I'm also registered for national and leadership conference clubs, so it took a little chunk out, but I still have plenty to spend on the mortgage. :)

mommyhugz1978 said:
I love payday!!! Is anyone else signed up for Confernce Club? I forget about it until I see the check LOL!!
I am in the Conference Club, too! I love that you don't really "miss" the money on a monthly basis, and then have a big chunk for conference! I should have a REALLY fun time at conference: Conference Club $$$ AND my Level One from last years incentive of $300 Conference $$$!! WhooHooo!

It was my first payday today! I've only done two catalog shows and my first real show is on the 16th...

My first payday too! Woo-hoo!

mommyhugz1978 said:

I also have Conference Club so it'll be nice for Conference!!! I think I'll use it for Registration but I'm not sure yet. Registration or Spending money? I think spending money is a better option!:D

Whoo hoo....SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!:D :D

Just printed off my sample check to put in my PC Scrapbook that I pass around at my shows! Biggest ever in 4 years!! Can't wait to get more checks like that!!! I can't stand it...to share or not to share???? What do you guys think?? ;)

Definitely share...My director shared with me and it seemed more real. You get what you put into it!

Share! I shared my $29.00... LMAO!!

ha..ha...Gillian you are a hoot girl!! And hey some check is better than no check!!!:D :D

I am sure my paycheck will be nothing like your Director Jana's...since she was #1 in sales in the Manion downline and has a huge downline;) !! I was however...#4 in the Manion downline...first time to be in the top 5 of 1800+ consultants!!

My check is $3850.10!!!! WHOOO HOOO!! First $3000 check, now I want to earn my first $4000 check!!! ;) Always wanting more!!

And I was feeling good about my 800 and change.....

Good for you!!! :D

Me too Tara. I made 715 and some change this time. And 102 and change last check for a total of 817 and change for the month

Wow
fruit76loop said:
:
My check is $3850.10!!!! WHOOO HOOO!! First $3000 check, now I want to earn my first $4000 check!!! ;) Always wanting more!!
that is awesome I have my work cut out to get to that level, but I know that it can be done thanks for the motivation

fruit76loop said:
Gillian you are a hoot girl!! And hey some check is better than no check!!!:D :D

I am sure my paycheck will be nothing like your Director Jana's...since she was #1 in sales in the Manion downline and has a huge downline;) !! I was however...#4 in the Manion downline...first time to be in the top 5 of 1800+ consultants!!

Congrats! I have noticed that some months Jana sells $9000 and some months she MAKES $9000... I wonder why it varies so much?

fruit76loop said:
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!:D :D

Just printed off my sample check to put in my PC Scrapbook that I pass around at my shows! Biggest ever in 4 years!! Can't wait to get more checks like that!!! I can't stand it...to share or not to share???? What do you guys think?? ;)

My NED shared her monthly check at a meeting once. Passed the statement around the room and all our jaws dropped. :eek:

I say share it!

Now curious minds want to know... how much was the check?!?

Allison, she asked us not to share the info publically. Sorry!

Congrats Marlene!! That is something to celebrate!!!! Way to go!!! WhoooHOOO!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...that's all I have to say! Congratulations!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats! I have noticed that some months Jana sells $9000 and some months she MAKES $9000... I wonder why it varies so much?

I think it really depends on her team sales. My team sales can make a huge difference and I only have a small team of 15 who usually sell about $4500 or so AND I only have 1 downline...no 2nd or 3rd yet!! For this check my team added $200 for their sales and another $180 for production bonus. When you think about 3% on all of Jana's team that makes sense!!

Many NED make 6 figures if not 7!! I know of a NED, who will remain nameless, whose check was $59,000 for 1 month!!! HOLY MOLY!!!:eek: I will be happy when I make that in a year!!!

1. What is "Payday Already"?

"Payday Already" is a special day that Pampered Chef consultants celebrate on the 8th of every month. It is a day to recognize and celebrate our hard work and success in our business.

2. How do Pampered Chef consultants celebrate "Payday Already"?

Pampered Chef consultants celebrate "Payday Already" by sharing their achievements and celebrating with their team and customers. Some consultants may also offer special promotions or discounts on products.

3. Why is the 8th of the month significant for Pampered Chef consultants?

The 8th of the month is significant for Pampered Chef consultants because it is the day when we receive our commission payments for the previous month's sales. It is a day to feel proud and motivated to continue growing our business.

4. Can anyone participate in "Payday Already"?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "Payday Already". It is a company-wide celebration for all consultants, regardless of their level or team.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and join in on "Payday Already" celebrations?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact a consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you join, you can start building your business and celebrating "Payday Already" with us every month!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies