• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Hello to Your Newest National Conference Speaker!!

In summary, CK won an email contest and will be speaking at the upcoming National Conference. She is excited to share her knowledge with others.
ChefCKHall
Wahoo! Got an email today! I am so honored. After having a couple of really bad days of sucky news...this came along and brightend my day. The Lord knows, doesn't He?

I will be speaking on Booking Smart!

Aloha!

That is wonderful. Congrats. Disappointed that I won't be there. I would love to learn from you.

Congratulations! Which level is your talk for? I am REALLY hoping to have two qualified consultants by end of June so I can have more choice on workshops.

pchockeymom said:
Congratulations! Which level is your talk for? I am REALLY hoping to have two qualified consultants by end of June so I can have more choice on workshops.

Booking Smart is for all levels.

Figured that one was coming! Congrats, CK! Hope you are enjoying Hawaii!!

Happy official start of your PC trip (the rest is free, right?!)

Congrats! That is great news.

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to the rest of us. I hope you will share with those of us that can't make it - (After National Conference of course). Have a great rest of your trip!

cookscorner said:
Congratulations! You are an inspiration to the rest of us. I hope you will share with those of us that can't make it - (After National Conference of course). Have a great rest of your trip!

PC will put the workshops online for you to download/listen to (Online Training Center, 'Resources'). They don't do the Keynote speakers, and usually not the Super Seller workshops, but the rest, they seem to put up.

Just won't know if CK's is the one they pick! Let's hope!

Congratulations!! I really hope I can make it to conference :)

Congrats CK! You are rocking! I bow to you! Hopefully you will share your notes with us afterwards like you did for SL. I learned so much from you and my luck, I wouldn't end up in your presentation. Hope you're enjoying Maui!

Congratulations girl!!! :D

YAY!! Congrats... I'll be one of those voices at the TX mtg in June yelling "congratulations CK" when Holly calls

esavvymom said:
PC will put the workshops online for you to download/listen to (Online Training Center, 'Resources'). They don't do the Keynote speakers, and usually not the Super Seller workshops, but the rest, they seem to put up.

Just won't know if CK's is the one they pick! Let's hope!

HO puts the best one from each topic on CC. If there are 5 Booking Smart workshop sessions, only one of them will get put on CC. The workshop schedule and choices are a little different this year so it may change, says the woman who hasn't registered yet or looked in-depth at the workshop choices. Last year, I think they had too many session b/c attendance wasn't very full at them. Hopefully this year it's fewer speakers with a larger group in the room.

You rock, CK!! Aloha!

Looks like a good line-up of speakers this year.

so excited!!Can't wait to be hear what you are sharing, I am in your workshop!!!

cookinforyou said:
so excited!!

Can't wait to be hear what you are sharing, I am in your workshop!!!

Just want to say this again, so that people aren't disappointed at conference.

There are several speakers for each workshop - all speaking at the same time in different workshop rooms. Everyone is assigned a room, and you won't know until you get there which speaker you will have for your workshop. By all means, sign up for CK's workshop...but just be aware that there is a chance (like 1 in 5?) that she'll be your speaker, but there is also a chance that it will be someone else.

Congrats can't wait to get your notes after conference.

Wahoo!!! I just remember you were so nervous to speak at Spring Launch and now look at you!! Big kudos to you!!

You GO girl! Congratulations!

way to go ck!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations girlfriend!!!!! would LOVE to get the notes....can't go this year...my daughter is getting married...sooooooooo if anyone actually gets in her workshop....will you please share.....pretty please with sugar on top :)
~carla
[email protected]

Congratulations!

Woo hoo! Would you please post your conference notes?

Wow, am I behind! Congrats CK...you totally are an inspiration and HO was smart to ask you. :D

Much Luck and Success!

YEAH! You'll see me there, I signed up for it already! Lord knows I need to book smarter. I am so excited to see you there!

Way to go! :D

What is the topic of the new national conference speaker's presentation?

The new national conference speaker will be presenting on "Maximizing Sales and Building Strong Customer Relationships" through effective communication and product demonstrations.

How will attending the speaker's presentation benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Attending the presentation will provide you with valuable tips and techniques for increasing sales and creating loyal customers. You will also have the opportunity to learn from a successful industry leader and network with other Pampered Chef consultants.

Can I still attend the national conference if I am unable to attend the speaker's presentation?

Yes, the national conference will have a variety of other workshops and sessions available for attendees to choose from. However, we highly recommend attending the speaker's presentation to gain valuable knowledge and insights.

Will the session be recorded for those who are unable to attend the conference?

Unfortunately, the session will not be recorded. We encourage all attendees to make arrangements to attend the conference in person to fully benefit from all the sessions and networking opportunities.

Is there an additional cost to attend the speaker's presentation?

No, the cost of attending the conference includes all sessions, including the speaker's presentation. There is no additional cost to attend this session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates