• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Goodbye to Chipotle Ranch: Guac's Fate Unclear

In summary, the "Say Goodbye to Chipotle Ranch: Guac's Fate Unclear" product is a gluten-free seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that replicates the flavors of a popular restaurant's chipotle ranch dressing. It can be used in a variety of dishes and is made with garlic, onion, spices, salt, sugar, citric acid, and natural flavors. It can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I know the Chipotle Ranch is being d/c'd but is the Guacamole, too?

dannyzmom said:
I know the Chipotle Ranch is being d/c'd but is the Guacamole, too?
Yes it is!:cry: :cry: :cry:

OK then...anyone have a great guacoloe recipe I can do at a fajita show?

Try the salsa, guac duo in the All The Best cookbook.:thumbup:

dannyzmom said:
OK then...anyone have a great guacoloe recipe I can do at a fajita show?
There's a really easy one that came with the new Avocado Peeler! It's called Easy Guacamole...go figure! I think it would also make a great 2nd recipe because it would show some good products.

So, dig that use and care card out and you'll see it. :chef:

pamperedbecky said:
There's a really easy one that came with the new Avocado Peeler! It's called Easy Guacamole...go figure! I think it would also make a great 2nd recipe because it would show some good products.

So, dig that use and care card out and you'll see it. :chef:

Oooh! Great tip! Thanks, Becky!! :)

What is the "Say Goodbye to Chipotle Ranch: Guac's Fate Unclear" product?

The "Say Goodbye to Chipotle Ranch: Guac's Fate Unclear" product is a seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that is specifically designed to replicate the flavors of a popular restaurant's chipotle ranch dressing. It is a versatile seasoning that can be used in a variety of dishes, including dips, salads, and marinades.

Is this product gluten-free?

Yes, the "Say Goodbye to Chipotle Ranch: Guac's Fate Unclear" seasoning is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

What are the ingredients in this product?

The ingredients in the "Say Goodbye to Chipotle Ranch: Guac's Fate Unclear" seasoning are: garlic, onion, spices (including chipotle chili pepper, black pepper, and parsley), salt, sugar, citric acid, and natural flavors.

How should I use this seasoning?

This seasoning can be used in a variety of ways. It can be mixed with sour cream or mayonnaise to create a chipotle ranch dip, sprinkled on top of salads for added flavor, or used as a marinade for meats and vegetables. You can also mix it with avocado to create a delicious chipotle ranch guacamole.

Is this product available for purchase online?

Yes, the "Say Goodbye to Chipotle Ranch: Guac's Fate Unclear" seasoning can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies