• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money on Pampered Partner Orders with Easy-to-Read Printable Forms!

the form that the customer receives with their order. The other is the form that is used to keep track of order status. The first form is the same for everyone. The second form is different for every host.
pampered1224
Silver Member
If you use Pampered Partner to do your shows, why not stop buying the three part, harder than heck to read order forms. Buy the computer printable forms. Then use an outside order form, printed on plain old white, cheaper than three part, easier to read, copy paper at your shows for guests to write orders on. I have attached the one I have been using for quite sometime now. I must admit, I did not originate this. This sites founder can give you that info and I greatly applaude whomever did do this.
So check it out!! If you would be interested, let me know your e-mail address and I can add you to my "must send too" list. [email protected]

Attachments

• My March order form.doc
    158 KB · Views: 874
Please email John privately by clicking on his name to the left of his post if you would like his order form.

Outside order formFirst I must appologize for the delay in replying. Family issues this last two weeks kept me pretty busy so...
But here's the deal. I found that my guests actually like the outside form better. Because they are looking through the catalog anyway, they can write down what they want as they find it in the catalog rather than hunting through the order form. If the order form was numbered in the exact order as the products appear in the catalog, I would use that. But it isn't. Also, you must realize as with everything anyone comes up with, that it is a preference thing. I use it because it works for me.
As far as the "official" order forms go for warranty info, I have NEVER mailed them to the individual customers ever. I send them ALL to the host of the party AFTER the show closes so ALL the order forms can go in one envelope. I do not give the host any of the forms at the show. There are always more outside orders after a show if you are getting the host to go that extra mile to get to the next highest $100 level and guests do change their orders after a show. I send the "officials" to the host so they can be used to sort the items when the boxes get to the host's home and then the real, computer generated order forms go in the bag with the guest's products. I only mail them once.
So no, in this case the postage is much less than the use of the triplicate form. I hope that this clarifies this for you.

Last edited:
I have also been using order form that I formatted (along with my director) from a sample that we received from someone. On the top we explain that it they are using a temporary order form and that they will get their "Official" order form with their order. I have been using this at all of my kitchen shows since last fall and have not heard one complaint...in fact, everyone likes it so much better. I even have the luxury of entering all the show info into my laptop at the show, so the outside order form serves a scrap paper for the guests to take notes on if they wish since I send that home with them, along with my business card so they know how to contact me. I would be happy to share my version with anyone who is interested. Email me at: [email protected]

One quick question...The PamperedPartner receipts, are they formatted for any printer? Also...just to double check, is it the PamperedPartner receipts that you are talking about? I love this idea!! I think customer would be much happier not having to search through the new HUGE order form. I was actually a little nervous about how I was going to discuss this new form at my upcoming shows. Thanks for a wonderful idea!!

Tammi

As far as I know, you should be able to use the PamperedPartner forms on any laser or ink jet printer that uses regular 8-1/2 x 11 sheets of paper. The forms are on paperwork/supply for only 2.50 for 100 versus 9.75 for 100 of the sales receipts. I think that the cost eventually works itself out to be about the same since you have to make copies of the temporary order forms and use more ink to print out the PP receipts, but in my opinion it just makes more sense. Hope this helps!

One more thingIs there a reason you would have to make a copy of the temporary order form, since the customer will be getting a PamperedPartner receipt with their product? Do the PamperedPartner receipts come in duplicate?

Thanks for your help.

Tammi

FormsJust as a clarification, there are two very DIFFERENT forms being discussed here. One is the Outside order form, a place to list all the things a customer WANTS to order. The other form is The Pampered Partner Sales Receipts. This one tells them and you and your host about all the products they DID order. These are NOT order forms in any way, shape, or form. So do NOT confuse that.
The receipts do not come in duplicates. But you can print more than one copy from the customers order once it is in Pampered Partner.
Just don't waste your Pampered Partner receipts. If you need to print more than one copy, say to give a customer before their order arrives, print extras on blank paper. You only want and need to print the "real" receipt one time. I will explain later.
I did forgot to tell you all one major fact here, and I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting this. I use a laptop at my shows so I can give my customers back the "outside order form" as a temporary receipt. Most customers however, don't usually mind if they get nothing at the show itself and you take them home to put the orders into your computer. You can use a blank piece of notebook paper even for them to list their wants on. The outside order form just provides you, the consultant, with additional info like if they want to host a party or to be a consultant, and advertising space. It is just that simple.
So here is what I have for forms:
1) I use the outside order form at my shows, rather than the three part
order form. I like this because I can advertise the guest special on it, up
coming host specials on it. I use both sides. What ever I choose to put
on it, goes on it.
2) I have the official Pampered Partner Receipt at home to use with
Pampered Partner. This is the one you get 100 for $2.00. It is a single
piece of paper with not much of anything on the front and the warranty
and return information on the back. This is the one our customers are
supposed to keep. I NEVER use this AT my shows. I only use them once a
show is completely and totally closed and sent to the home office!

Once the show is closed and has been sent to the home office for processing, I print ALL the customer Sales Receipts and send them to the host of the party. When all the boxes of goodies show up at their home, they use the receipts to seperate out the orders. Then, they put the receipt in the bag. At the party itself, I have already explained that this receipt is going to be in the customers bags and they NEED to keep that as the return info and Customer Service phone number is on the back should they need assistance with their product. I hope this explains how to use them for you. And please feel free to e-mail me for a sample: [email protected]

1. How can I save money when purchasing Pampered Chef products?

One way to save money on Pampered Chef products is to host a party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions, including discounted bundles and limited-time offers.

2. Are there any membership or loyalty programs for Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, we offer a Pampered Chef rewards program where customers can earn points for every dollar spent. These points can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases. We also have a Preferred Customer program where members can receive exclusive discounts and special offers.

3. Can I use coupons or promo codes when purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Unfortunately, we do not accept any outside coupons or promo codes. However, we do offer our own promotions and discounts throughout the year. You can also join our mailing list or follow us on social media to stay updated on these offers.

4. Are there any ways to save money on shipping costs when ordering Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer free shipping on orders over $150. You can also join our Delivery Service program, where you can receive free shipping on all orders over $60 for an entire year for a one-time fee.

5. Can I return or exchange a product if I change my mind?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy where you can return or exchange any product within 30 days of purchase. However, keep in mind that personalized or customized products cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • danabasket