• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving receipts for taxes

amya

Mar 10, 2005
I save all of my receipts for anything that I can write-off next tax season. What about my kit enhancement products? Can they be written off because we use them at shows, or are they considered for our personal use?

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
I enter those as an expense in Pampered Partner. They are definitely a business expense! At least mine are because I do use them at shows.:D

EmmaLeeM

Mar 2, 2006
Most everything I buy is a business expense for one of our home buisnesses. Kitchen tools are a needed thing for making my recipes, and demonstrating. I circle the food I am serving at shows on recipts, paper supplies, stamps you name it! It all counts!

Emma

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Could I write off my second hobby costs....stamping?? If I...

Hi all,
I try and hand stamp TY's for my hostesses, as shows get booked, etc. if I do an "event" and donate something, and since I do this through the year I buy all seasons worth of stamps. I also, if I know one of my hostesses is going in hospital (which I've had a few) I make and send a card to her, as a PC consultant and as her friend, so ?? of the day, can I write off maybe part of the cost of my stamps etc. for stamping??

Thanks, for any input.

Lisa