• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can coupons really save you money on groceries?

In summary, there are several ways to find coupons for Pampered Chef products, such as signing up for the email newsletter, following on social media, or checking the website for promotions. Only one coupon can be used per purchase, but they can be combined with sales or promotions. Some coupons may be used in-store, but it's important to check the terms and conditions. Expired coupons cannot be honored, and there may be restrictions on which products they can be used on.
mrackliff
Go to the grocery store with your list already made and COUPONS!!! get just what you NEED and can use Coupons on! Also go to stores like Sam's Club and buy things in Bulk, it may seem expensive but in reality it is cheaper!

Re: Coupons!!YES! Coupons are a must! I sort mine by month so I can see which coupons are ready to expire.

AND - BJ's (not Sam's) accepts manufacturer coupons (not sure about Costco). We went on Saturday and my coupons saved me over $20. I can use both BJ's and a manufacturer coupon on the same item. Also, if the manufacturer coupon says "save on TWO", as long as the product has at least 2 individual items within their grouped package, you can use the coupon. So, 1 huge jar of mayo would not work for a multi-coupon, a multi-pack of 2 jars would.

Also, only buy what you can use at the bulk clubs. We tend to buy things that don't go bad (paper products, etc). Meats we plan on freezing. But I stay away from huge boxes of food that I know we won't be able to eat all of it.

That's great advice! Making a list before going to the grocery store is definitely helpful in preventing impulse purchases. And using coupons can definitely save a lot of money. I also agree that buying in bulk can be a great way to save money, especially for items that you use frequently. It might seem like a big upfront cost, but in the long run, it can definitely save money. Thanks for sharing your tips!

1. How can I find the best coupons for Pampered Chef products?

There are a few ways to find coupons for Pampered Chef products. You can sign up for our email newsletter, follow us on social media, or check our website for current promotions and discounts. You can also join our Pampered Chef Host Program to receive exclusive coupons and discounts.

2. Can I use multiple coupons on one purchase?

No, only one coupon can be used per purchase. However, you can combine a coupon with a sale or promotion to maximize your savings.

3. Do you offer coupons for in-store purchases?

Our coupons are primarily for online purchases, but some may be used in-store. Please check the terms and conditions of each coupon for details.

4. Can I use expired coupons?

Unfortunately, we cannot honor expired coupons. It's always best to use coupons before their expiration date to ensure they are valid.

5. Are there any restrictions on which products I can use my coupon on?

Some coupons may have restrictions on specific products or categories. Please check the terms and conditions of each coupon for details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat