• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Money: Shop Around for Insurance!!

In summary, it's important to be proactive and ask questions about your insurance coverage, rates, and services. Don't wait for your agent to make suggestions and always be aware of any changes in your policies. And remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
blueberrylady
Gold Member
Quotes are free for home and auto insurance. Do you love your agent? If they are independent, make sure they are checking all their companies to see if you have the best deal.

Ask the agent about service (HUGE ASSET). Are claims handled in a timely manner? Check online for complaints (Just google the name of your company followed by the word "complaints".) Are their hours convenient for you to call with questions? Is the website user-friendly?

Is there a billing fee? Do they offer automatic installments from a checking acct/credit or debit card? Is there a paid in full discount?

Rates vary from company to company. Call around.

Do not wait for your agent to make suggestions. Be proactive, ask what is new in the insurance world: It's Your Money.

OPEN YOUR DECS and INVOICES. Things can change at each renewal. Be responsible to know what you are paying.

One more thing: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

This is written from my desk at a MI insurance company during my lunch. The stuff I hear every day never ceases to amaze me. :yuck:

As an pampered chef consultant, I completely agree with your advice. It's important for individuals to take an active role in managing their insurance and not just rely on their agent to do it for them. It's also important to regularly review your policies and make sure you are getting the best deal and adequate coverage. And I couldn't agree more about being cautious of deals that sound too good to be true. Thank you for sharing your insights from your experience at an insurance company. It's always helpful to hear from someone on the inside.

What types of insurance should I shop around for?

You should shop around for all types of insurance, including car insurance, homeowner's insurance, renter's insurance, life insurance, and health insurance. It's important to compare rates and coverage from different insurance companies to ensure you are getting the best deal.

How often should I shop around for insurance?

You should shop around for insurance at least once a year, as rates and coverage options can change. It's also a good idea to shop around whenever you experience a major life change, such as buying a new car or moving to a new home.

What factors should I consider when shopping for insurance?

When shopping for insurance, it's important to consider the coverage options, deductibles, and premiums offered by different companies. You should also research the company's reputation and customer service ratings.

How can I save money on insurance?

One of the best ways to save money on insurance is to shop around for the best rates and coverage. You can also consider bundling multiple policies with the same company, increasing your deductibles, or taking advantage of discounts for things like safe driving or having a home security system.

What should I do if I have questions or concerns about my insurance coverage?

If you have questions or concerns about your insurance coverage, you should contact your insurance agent or company directly. They can provide you with more information and help you make any necessary changes to your policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies