• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Patience Help in Saving Money?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the different spending habits of the speakers and their strategies for saving money. The first speaker prefers to wait for sales and discounts before making a purchase, while the second speaker's husband is more impulsive and likes to buy things right away. They have a compromise where the husband has to wait a week before making a purchase, allowing the first speaker to search for deals and coupons. Both agree that waiting for sales is worth it in the end.
kam
Staff member
This is where DH and I have trouble. :)

If I see something I want or need but it is not urgent...I will wait until it is on sale. I will check every week.

If it is something on my grocery list that is just a "pantry re-stock" item for me, I will keep it on my list until it goes on sale.

I also wait for larger items to go on sale, too. I had been looking for a new TV stand for about a year. I finally saw one that I LOVED. That one was IT! So, DH said "go ahead and buy it". I told him it wasn't on sale, so I would wait. He is one who wants to buy something right then and there. I told him "just wait, you'll see, it will go on sale." I figured I had been looking for over a year, a few weeks wouldn't kill me. Sure enough, 2 weeks later, it was $75 off.

This kills him...once I decide to break down and buy something, he can't understand how I can wait.

Last edited:
My husband is impatient too. If he's going into a store- he's going to buy what he wants. Luckily he hates shopping- so I only take him with me when I can let him spend. Last time we went into Crate and Barrel, we spent $276! If it had been just me- my bill would have been about $70. But we had some extra $$- so hubby got to buy.

I totally understand where you're coming from! I'm the same way when it comes to shopping. I always wait for sales and discounts before making a purchase, even if it's something I really want or need. It just makes sense to save money whenever possible.My husband is the complete opposite. He is very impulsive and wants to buy things right away, even if they're not on sale. It drives me crazy, but I've learned to compromise with him. We have a rule where if he wants to buy something that's not on sale, he has to wait at least a week before making the purchase. This gives me time to search for deals and coupons, and usually by the end of the week, the item is on sale and he's happy that we saved money.It's all about finding a balance and understanding each other's spending habits. And in the end, it's worth the wait when you see the savings add up! Keep up the good work with waiting for sales, it definitely pays off in the long run.

What are some ways to save money while shopping for Pampered Chef products?

One way to save money while shopping for Pampered Chef products is to wait for sales or promotions. Another option is to become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn discounts on products. You can also look for deals on used or discontinued items.

How can having patience help me save money on Pampered Chef products?

Having patience can help you save money on Pampered Chef products by allowing you to wait for sales or promotions, giving you time to save up for larger purchases, and avoiding impulsive buying decisions.

Can I use coupons or promo codes to save money on Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef does not typically offer coupons or promo codes, but they do have occasional promotions and discounts. It's best to sign up for their newsletter or follow them on social media to stay updated on any special deals.

Are there any ways to save money on shipping when ordering Pampered Chef products?

One way to save money on shipping with Pampered Chef is to join their "Chef's Club" program, which offers free shipping on orders over $75. You can also try to bundle your orders and purchase multiple items at once to save on shipping costs.

Is it possible to get a discount when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, when you host a Pampered Chef party, you can earn discounted or free products based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg