• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Freebies to Help Me Save Money?

In summary, freebie sites offer a variety of deals, discounts, and free samples from different companies, allowing you to save money on products or try new ones without spending any money. However, not all freebie sites are legitimate, so it is important to do your research and choose reputable sites. Reputable freebie sites do not require you to pay for anything, but may ask for completion of a survey or newsletter signup. You can indeed receive free products from these sites, as companies use them as a way to promote their products and gain new customers. It is recommended to check freebie sites regularly for new offers and deals, as they are constantly being added and may have limited quantities.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A number of sites give you something for free. In recent months, here are some of the things I have received:

* Free meal at IHOP
* Free small pizza AND free cinnamon bread with purchase (and the topping on the pizza was the "purchase."
* Free hair color, more than once
* Full size shampoo, more than once
* Free shower gel, full sized.

I also got a kit that was supposed to enocurage hair growth. The kit lasted me almost a year. It also took almost that long to show up but if it's for free ... it's for ME!

What are the sites?

Here is one http://www.thatfreebiesite.com/ You usually need to give them your phone number, email or something like that in exchange for the free item.

Freeflies

Sample stuff (this is a group I follow on Facebook)

I have a throw-away email address I use for this purpose. They will get my cel phone number when they pry it from my cold, dead hands!

Intrepid_Chef said:
I have a throw-away email address I use for this purpose. They will get my cel phone number when they pry it from my cold, dead hands!
Good idea, otherwise you'll be hammered with spam till the day you die

1. How do freebie sites help save money?

Freebie sites offer a variety of deals, discounts, and free samples from different companies. By taking advantage of these offers, you can save money on products you were planning to buy or try new products without spending any money.

2. Are all freebie sites legitimate?

No, not all freebie sites are legitimate. It is important to do your research and read reviews before using a freebie site. Look for sites that have a good reputation and have been in business for a while. Avoid sites that ask for personal information or require you to pay for the freebies.

3. Do I have to pay for anything on freebie sites?

No, reputable freebie sites do not require you to pay for anything. However, some sites may require you to complete a survey or sign up for a newsletter in order to receive the freebie. Make sure to read the terms and conditions before signing up for anything.

4. Can I really get free products from these sites?

Yes, you can get free products from freebie sites. Companies often offer free samples or products as a way to promote their products and gain new customers. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the site to claim your freebie.

5. How often should I check freebie sites for new offers?

It is a good idea to check freebie sites regularly as new offers and deals are constantly being added. Some sites may also have limited quantities of freebies, so checking frequently can increase your chances of getting the freebie before it runs out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
Replies
Views
lovescooking