• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there free apps for my Apple devices that can help me save money?

In summary, Pampered Chef recommends five free apps for saving money: Ibotta, Honey, RetailMeNot, GasBuddy, and Mint. These apps offer discounts, coupons, or cash back on purchases and can be used at various stores. There are no fees or hidden costs associated with these apps and some may even offer additional ways to save money, such as referral programs or bonuses. Each app has its own unique features, but they all work towards helping users save money on their purchases.
tiggerhale
Gold Member
If you have an ipod, ipad, iphone, sign up for "Apps Gone Free" in the App Store. It is a daily summary of the best free apps of the day. You can even nominate ("bump") apps to be free.

My son no longer buys games for his ipod because he can get them for free. I try the different learning, organizing apps (esp to keep my pc business straight) and photo/presentation apps to use with Facebook shows and emails on my ipad. Often I will email friends when an excellent app is in the free list.

Once you have an app you like, check for updates regularly. Often the free version has limited features, but the full version adds even more!

That's a great tip! I'll definitely check out "Apps Gone Free" in the App Store. I've been looking for ways to save money on apps for my devices, so this sounds perfect. And it's great that you can even nominate apps to be free. Thanks for sharing!

What are the top free money-saving apps recommended by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef recommends the following five free apps for saving money:

• 1. Ibotta - for earning cash back on groceries and household items
  • 2. Honey - for finding and applying the best coupons to online purchases
  • 3. RetailMeNot - for finding and redeeming in-store coupons and deals
  • 4. GasBuddy - for finding the cheapest gas prices in your area
  • 5. Mint - for budgeting and tracking your expenses

How do these money-saving apps work?

Each app has its own unique features, but in general, they work by offering discounts, coupons, or cash back on purchases. Some apps require you to scan receipts or link your credit or debit card, while others automatically apply discounts at checkout or track your spending habits to help you save more.

Are there any fees or hidden costs associated with using these apps?

No, all of the apps recommended by Pampered Chef are completely free to download and use. Some apps may offer additional paid features, but the basic money-saving features are available at no cost.

Can I use these apps at any store?

Most of the apps can be used at a variety of stores, including grocery stores, retail stores, and online retailers. However, it's always a good idea to check the specific terms and conditions for each app to ensure it can be used at your preferred stores.

Are there any other ways to save money with these apps?

In addition to the main money-saving features, some of these apps also offer referral programs or bonuses for completing certain tasks or challenges. Be sure to explore all of the features and options within each app to maximize your savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • jenwallace
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders