• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Savings: Mastering Couponing Tips from a Workshop Pro!

In summary, to find coupons for Pampered Chef products, you can sign up for their email newsletter or check their website and social media pages. However, Pampered Chef does not allow coupon stacking and coupons may have restrictions. They do not offer price matching and do not accept manufacturer's coupons.
ChefJen2012
I went to workshop once and got great couponing tips!

I have a coupon binder and folder.
My binder is 5X8 or something like that. I have pocket dividers with tabs for all categories (baby, beverages, etc) and for the stores I go to most (CVS, Target).
I get 2 sunday newspapers to get more coupons each week and I have signed up for a couple coupon printable websites.

Each week, I go through the store flyers and write down what I want and the price from each store. If another store has it cheaper, I just cross it off the list. I also put the # of coupons I have to use for each item (so I don't forget any!). Then, the coupons I will use for that store go in the store pocket. At the back of the binder I have loose leaf where I write my lists. I also keep a list of items I need on the fridge and paper clip it to my loose leaf list when I go to the store.

In the folder I keep the weekly ads and coupons I haven't cut out and hthrow them out each week.

I've saved a ton!!!

That's awesome! I've been wanting to get into couponing but I wasn't sure where to start. Your system sounds really organized and efficient. Do you have any specific tips or tricks that you learned at the workshop? Also, do you have any favorite coupon websites that you would recommend signing up for? I'm excited to start saving money like you have!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and couponing enthusiast, I can definitely relate to the excitement of mastering couponing tips at a workshop. It's amazing how much money we can save just by being organized and strategic with our coupon usage. I love hearing about your coupon binder and folder system - that's very similar to my own setup! I also find it helpful to have a list of items I need on hand, so I don't forget anything when I'm at the store. It sounds like you've really got a handle on couponing and I'm so glad to hear that it's saved you a ton of money. Keep up the great work and happy shopping!

1. How can I find coupons for Pampered Chef products?

One of the best ways to find coupons for Pampered Chef products is to sign up for their email newsletter. They often send out promotions and discounts to their subscribers. You can also check their website and social media pages for any current deals or promotions.

2. Can I stack coupons at Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not allow coupon stacking. Only one coupon can be used per transaction.

3. Are there any restrictions on using coupons at Pampered Chef?

Yes, coupons at Pampered Chef may have restrictions such as expiration dates, limited use on certain products, or a minimum purchase requirement. Make sure to read the fine print before using a coupon.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer price matching?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer price matching for their products. However, they do offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with customers to resolve any issues.

5. Can I use a manufacturer's coupon at Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not accept manufacturer's coupons. Their coupons are specific to their own products and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat