• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious saute pan biscuit recipes?

F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.In summary, this conversation is about sharing recipes for different types of biscuits, including Saute Pan Biscuits, Cinnamon Bites, Apple Cinnamon Biscuits, Caramel Pecan Biscuits, Garlic Biscuits, Savory Biscuits, Sweet Apple Biscuits, and Garlic Bites. The recipes involve melting butter in a saute pan, adding various ingredients such as spices, nuts, and fruit, and then baking the biscuits in the oven. Some variations include adding toppings like caramel or parmesan cheese. These biscuits can be enjoyed straight from the pan or turned out onto a plate.
legacypc46
Gold Member
My apologies if these have already been shared (I'm not on enough to read all the threads). I don't know who to give credit for these; I got them from a fellow director this morning.

Saute Pan Biscuits a.k.a. "Try Me" Biscuits, Pull-Apart Biscuits, Monkey Bread and more...

Cinnamon Bites

1 pkg Pillsbury Flaky Rolls (or Country Biscuits)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup pecans (chopped)1/3 cup butter
2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla

On the stove top melt the butter in the saute pan. Add brown sugar, spices & nuts, add half the quartered biscuits and stir to coat, then add remaining biscuit pieces and stir to coat. Put entire saute pan in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. You can eat from saute pan or turn over onto plate and enjoy!

Apple Cinnamon Biscuits

1 stick butter (1/4 cup)
Pantry Cinnamon Plus (or Pantry Korintje Cinnamon)
¼ cup sugar
1 apple, sliced and chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Caramel Pecan Biscuits

1 stick butter (1/4 cup)
1 jar caramel ice cream topping
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Garlic Biscuits

1 stick butter (1/4 cup)
Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Savory Biscuits

½ stick Butter or margarine (1/4 cup)
2 fresh Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS Biscuits, any style, quartered (or Country Biscuits)
1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning
2 tsp Basil, snipped
2 tsp Parsley, snipped
1 thinly sliced fresh Roma Tomato
3 Tbsp Parmesan or Romano Cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 350.

Melt butter in “Try ME!” Pan(Professional or Executive 8" Saute Pan). Using GARLIC PRESS, add 2 fresh cloves of garlic to butter. Saute about 2 minutes on low heat, just until mixture becomes fragrant. Meanwhile, quarter biscuits using KITCHEN SHEARS right into pan, turning so all pieces are coated with butter/garlic. Add remaining spices, mixing so flavors are evenly distributed. Add Tomato slices and half of grated Parmesan, carefully folding into biscuit mixture.

Bake entire pan in oven at 350 for 22 minutes, until biscuits are DARK golden brown – not just turning brown; while the top looks cooked, the inside is still raw.

Turn biscuits onto a MEDIUM SIMPLE ADDI+IONS SQUARE, sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top. Garnish with a sprig of Parsley or Basil, serve hot.

Sweet Apple Biscuits

½ stick Butter or margarine (1/4 cup)
1 fresh apple, peeled, sliced, quartered
2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
½ cup sugar
1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS biscuits, any style, quartered (or Country Biscuits)
opt. ½ cup raisins
opt. ½ cup walnuts

Preheat oven to 350.

Melt butter in “Try ME!” Pan (Professional or Executive 8" Saute Pan) on low heat. Mix cinnamon and sugar in FLOUR SUGAR SHAKER, sprinkle ¼ of the mixture into the melting butter and stir. Using APPLE PEELER/CORER/SLICER, slice a fresh apple. Quarter the slices and add them to the pan. Cook these until they just barely soften, about 5 minutes. Add another ¼ of the cinnamon sugar, and using KITCHEN SHEARS, quarter biscuits right into the pan. Turn the biscuits to coat all sides evenly with melted butter. Add optional raisins or walnuts, sprinkle most of the remaining cinnamon sugar, stir.

Bake entire pan in oven at 350 for 22 minutes, until biscuits are DARK golden brown – not just turning brown; while the top looks cooked, the inside is still raw.

Turn biscuits onto a MEDIUM SIMPLE ADDITIONS SQUARE, sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top, serve hot.

Option: add ¼ cup caramel sundae topping drizzled over top

Garlic Bites

1 pkg Pillsbury Flaky Rolls (or Country Biscuits)
1/4 cup butter
2 cloves garlic (pressed)
Parmesan Cheese (grated with Deluxe Cheese Grater or Microplane Grater)
1 Tbsp Pantry Italian seasoning

On the stove top melt the butter in the saute pan. Add garlic and saute lightly, add half the quartered biscuits and stir to coat, then add remaining biscuit pieces and stir to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning mix. Put entire saute pan in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. You can eat from saute pan or turn over onto plate and enjoy!

Italian Monkey Bread

1 Tbsp butter
1 or 2 cloves of garlic (pressed)
1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning mix
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (Country Biscuits) quartered

Melt butter in the Small saute pan, add garlic, Italian Seasoning, cheese, then biscuits (cut apart) and cover to the edges of pan. Bake 350* till golden brown, then FLIP OVER ON TO SIMPLE ADDITIONS MED SQURE (so easy, looks great and guests see the clean up in the pan)
You can do the same but with brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon.

Rosemary Biscuits

1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)
3 Tbsp. Butter
2 tsp. Rosemary Herb Seasoning
1 Garlic clove, pressed

Melt butter in small saute pan. Cut biscuits into quarters. Add Rosemary Herb Seasoning and pressed garlic to melted butter. Add biscuits and toss to coat.

Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown

how much butter for the first recipe? I didn't see butter listed! I LOVE butter...

Use 1/3 cup of butter in the Cinnamon Bites.

One stick = 1/4 cup?Is it me or is one stick of butter 1/2 cup, not 1/4 cup? :confused: I am confused. :confused: Should we use 1/4 cup or a whole stick (1/2 cup)?

Use 1/2 stick for these recipes. Or a little less, if you're worried about fat and calories. (Although the real butter tastes better than margarine in these, too.)

1. What types of recipes can I make in a sauté pan?

A sauté pan can be used for a variety of recipes, including stir-fries, searing meat, cooking vegetables, making sauces, and even baking desserts.

2. Do I need any special techniques to cook with a sauté pan?

Sautéing is a simple cooking technique that involves cooking food quickly over high heat with a small amount of oil. It's important to preheat your pan and evenly distribute the oil before adding your ingredients.

3. Can I use my sauté pan in the oven?

Yes, most sauté pans are oven-safe, but be sure to check the manufacturer's instructions first. This is especially important if your pan has a non-stick coating.

4. How do I clean and maintain my sauté pan?

To clean your sauté pan, let it cool down before washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils that could damage the surface. To maintain the non-stick coating, avoid using cooking sprays and use silicone or wooden utensils instead.

5. What size sauté pan should I use for my recipes?

The size of your sauté pan will depend on the amount of food you are cooking. A 10 or 12-inch pan is perfect for most recipes and can accommodate larger quantities of food. However, if you are cooking for one or two people, a smaller pan may be more suitable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies