• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the other recipe for saute pans at the cooking show?

In summary, the recipe involved biscuits, pizza sauce, and cheese. There was also a variation that involved thin crust biscuits.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I found something w/2 recipes to do at a show (one in each saute' pan). I remember one (garlic bites and have it), but can't for the life of me remember the other. I thought I saved it from cs in either an e-mail or word doc....but it is getting very late and I can't think straight....can anyone help? I think there was even some step by step how to present it as a 'cooking clinic'. Thanks!

bumoing, hoping someone can help

Was it basically the same thing with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Or what about the individual rice krispie treats? Is that it?

I actually thought it was something that would be like a 'main dish'.....

I think there is a little personal pan pizza thing for it too, I'm pretty sure that I saw it on the training page on CC... I'll see if I can find it.

This is one, but it's for the SS Saute Pan because it goes under the broiler, you can't use it with the Executive...

Stovetop Mini Pan Pizza
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Brush Stainless (8-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Arrange biscuits in a single layer and crimp edges to form one piece; press into a 6-inch circle. Place dough into pan; spread evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
2. Place pan onto stovetop and cook crust over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Transfer pan to oven and bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is cooked through. Turn broiler on HIGH. Using Oven Mitts, move pizza to top rack. Watching carefully, broil 1-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.

Yield: 10 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Variation: Thin-Crust Stovetop Pan Pizza: Brush Stainless (10-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Prepare biscuits as directed, rolling on a lightly floured surface to an 8-inch circle. Proceed as recipe directs.

thank you!

1. How do I properly season my saute pan before using it for the first time?

To season your saute pan, first wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Then, using a paper towel, coat the inside of the pan with a thin layer of cooking oil. Place the pan in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour. Let it cool before using it for the first time.

2. Can I use metal utensils with my saute pan?

Yes, our saute pans are made with high-quality materials and can withstand the use of metal utensils. However, we recommend using wooden or silicone utensils to prolong the lifespan of your pan.

3. What is the best heat setting to use when sauteing in my pan?

The best heat setting will depend on what you are cooking, but in general, medium to medium-high heat is recommended for sauteing. It's important to avoid using high heat, as it can cause your food to burn or stick to the pan.

4. How do I clean my saute pan?

To clean your saute pan, first let it cool down to room temperature. Then, using warm water and a mild dish soap, wash the pan with a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh scrubbers that can damage the surface of the pan. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a towel.

5. Can I put my saute pan in the dishwasher?

While our saute pans are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan. If using a dishwasher, make sure to place the pan on the top rack and use a gentle cycle. Avoid using harsh detergents or high heat settings, as this can damage the pan's non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cgreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • texasteacher