1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Saute Pan recipes question

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

I found something w/2 recipes to do at a show (one in each saute' pan). I remember one (garlic bites and have it), but can't for the life of me remember the other. I thought I saved it from cs in either an e-mail or word doc....but it is getting very late and I can't think straight....can anyone help? I think there was even some step by step how to present it as a 'cooking clinic'. Thanks!

Aug 13, 2009
  2. byrd1956

bumoing, hoping someone can help

Aug 13, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Was it basically the same thing with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Aug 13, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Or what about the individual rice krispie treats? Is that it?

Aug 13, 2009
  5. byrd1956

I actually thought it was something that would be like a 'main dish'.....

Aug 13, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

I think there is a little personal pan pizza thing for it too, I'm pretty sure that I saw it on the training page on CC... I'll see if I can find it.

Aug 14, 2009
  7. ChefPaulaB

This is one, but it's for the SS Saute Pan because it goes under the broiler, you can't use it with the Executive...

Stovetop Mini Pan Pizza
    Ingredients:
    1 teaspoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
    1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
    2 tablespoons pizza sauce
    1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
    2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Brush Stainless (8-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Arrange biscuits in a single layer and crimp edges to form one piece; press into a 6-inch circle. Place dough into pan; spread evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
    2. Place pan onto stovetop and cook crust over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Transfer pan to oven and bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is cooked through. Turn broiler on HIGH. Using Oven Mitts, move pizza to top rack. Watching carefully, broil 1-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.

Yield: 10 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Variation: Thin-Crust Stovetop Pan Pizza: Brush Stainless (10-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Prepare biscuits as directed, rolling on a lightly floured surface to an 8-inch circle. Proceed as recipe directs.

Aug 14, 2009
  8. byrd1956

thank you!

Aug 14, 2009
Have something to add?