• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Saute Pan Biscuits from Pampered Chef

In summary, to make delicious biscuits using the Pampered Chef Saute Pan, preheat the pan, mix together flour, milk, and oil, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. You can use a regular pan if you don't have the Pampered Chef one, but the texture and appearance may differ. The recipe calls for self-rising flour, but you can make your own. You can also add other ingredients to the biscuit dough for added flavor. Leftover biscuits can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
adventurechef
There are several recipes floating around out there for these simple, but delicious, biscuits made in the Pampered Chef's Saute Pan (Executive or Professional line). I have tried to consolidate them here. Some of recipes have come from many different sources and I have tried to credit where I can.

This is a great second recipe to make at your Cooking Shows. Prepare these prior to guests arriving. When they arrive the biscuits will be cooking in the oven and the house will smell great! At the start of your show bring out the biscuits and show-off the Cookware - then move onto your show recipe.

I personally have made the Garlic Bites and Cinnamon Bites. They are YUMMY and I can't wait to try the other variations!
Enjoy, Linda

Attachments

• Saute Pan Biscuits 2.doc
    27 KB · Views: 460
I tried..the cinnamon bites with out nuts and everyone loved them! Too bad they weren't impressed enough to buy cookware! :( :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing these recipes, Linda! I love using my Pampered Chef cookware and I'm always looking for new recipes to try. I'll definitely give these biscuit recipes a go, especially since they seem so easy to make. And the fact that I can prepare them before my guests arrive is a bonus - I'll have more time to focus on my show and interacting with my guests. Can't wait to try the Garlic Bites and Cinnamon Bites, they sound delicious! Thanks again for consolidating these recipes and sharing them with us. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Saute Pan to make biscuits?

To make delicious saute pan biscuits from Pampered Chef, start by preheating your saute pan over medium heat. Then, mix together 2 cups of self-rising flour, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1/4 cup of vegetable oil in a bowl. Once the pan is hot, use a spoon to drop the biscuit dough onto the pan, leaving a bit of space between each biscuit. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve warm and enjoy!

2. Can I use a regular pan instead of the Pampered Chef Saute Pan?

While the Pampered Chef Saute Pan is specifically designed for making biscuits, you can still use a regular pan if you don't have one. Just make sure to preheat the pan and follow the same cooking instructions for the biscuits. Keep in mind that the biscuits may turn out slightly different in texture and appearance compared to using the Pampered Chef Saute Pan.

3. What type of flour should I use for the biscuits?

The recipe for the delicious saute pan biscuits from Pampered Chef calls for self-rising flour. This type of flour already has baking powder and salt mixed in, which helps the biscuits rise and gives them a more tender texture. If you don't have self-rising flour, you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of all-purpose flour with 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.

4. Can I add any other ingredients to the biscuit dough?

Absolutely! The basic biscuit dough recipe from Pampered Chef is a great starting point, but you can definitely get creative and add in other ingredients to make the biscuits even more delicious. Some ideas include grated cheese, chopped herbs, crumbled bacon, or diced jalapenos. Just make sure to adjust the amount of liquid in the recipe to compensate for any added ingredients.

5. How should I store any leftover biscuits?

If you happen to have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to eat, just reheat them in the oven for a few minutes or in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. You can also freeze the biscuits for up to 3 months. To reheat frozen biscuits, let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • ConnieR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ConnieR
  • magentablue