• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn 2 Fall Product Assortments - SAT Rules Explained!

July. So make sure you have 2 shows by June 15th if you want the extra director items.In summary, the SAT rules state that directors can earn two fall product assortments for free based on their personal commissionable sales in June. In order to receive the $6,000 Director's Package, directors must submit $1,250 or more in commissionable sales each month in three of the following months: March, April, May, and June. The director package is separate from the SAT promotion, and consultants of all levels can earn both the SAT rewards and the director package rewards, as long as they hold the title of director in July. To earn the extra director
Sheila
Gold Member
Okay, so I've read the SAT rules at the bottom of the flyer:
Directors: You can earn two fall product assortments FREE: 1) Earn a selection of fall products based on your personal commissionable sales in June. 2) Directors through Executive Directors earn a selection of new fall products when you submit $1,250 or more in commissionable sales each month in three of the following months: March, April, May and June. You must be a Director at the time the samples are shipped. Director benefits packages are based on the products included in the $6,000 level of the promotion.

I've done the $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months, so (assuming my team doesn't fail me & I'm still a director when the items ship) I know I'll get the ($6,000) Director's Package. And I've already hit the $1,500 level for this month. According to the rules, I'll get both. But what about the "hold & submit 2 shows before the 15th"??? Are we still eligible to earn that too? The way it's worded, I'm not sure! ;)

I believe YES is the answer!!!

Sheila said:
Okay, so I've read the SAT rules at the bottom of the flyer:

I've done the $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months, so (assuming my team doesn't fail me & I'm still a director when the items ship) I know I'll get the ($6,000) Director's Package. And I've already hit the $1,500 level for this month. According to the rules, I'll get both. But what about the "hold & submit 2 shows before the 15th"??? Are we still eligible to earn that too? The way it's worded, I'm not sure! ;)

The director package has in the past included the items earned by having 2 shows by the 15th of June. It has not included any items earned by recruiting or by having 2 shows by the 15th of July (they haven't announced that they're doing those promotions but we all know they sometimes wait to tell us about that).

You will get the director package if you hold the title of director or above in July even if you're "paid as" something lower (as long as you also met the sales requirement).

All consultants no matter what level can earn the 2 by the 15th and the commission level products and whatever else they offer unless they say "SC and below" or some such thing. In fact the flyer states that in addition to earning what ever level, directors will get another set (paraphrased).

Yes, you will earn both. The director's package is totally separate from SAT. You will receive whatever you earn in the SAT PLUS whatever is offered for directors (which is usually the $6k level + the 2 shows)

What is the "Earn 2 Fall Product Assortments - SAT Rules Explained!" program?

The "Earn 2 Fall Product Assortments - SAT Rules Explained!" program is a special promotion that allows Pampered Chef consultants to earn two additional fall product assortment kits by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals during the specified time period.

When does the "Earn 2 Fall Product Assortments - SAT Rules Explained!" program take place?

The program runs from September 1st through October 31st each year.

What are the sales and recruiting goals that must be met to earn the additional fall product assortment kits?

To earn the additional kits, consultants must have at least $1,250 in personal sales and recruit at least one new consultant during the promotion period.

How do I track my progress towards meeting the "Earn 2 Fall Product Assortments - SAT Rules Explained!" goals?

You can track your progress in the "My Progress" section of your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you how much you have sold and how many recruits you have during the promotion period.

What happens if I meet the goals before the end of the promotion period?

If you meet the sales and recruiting goals before October 31st, you will receive your additional fall product assortment kits in your next commission check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • PCJenni