• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your SAT goals and progress?

In summary, Glenna reached her goal of level 4 in the SAT Sell-A-Thon, earned apron status, and has one more catalog show scheduled to close.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
Hi everyone!
Last SAT (Sell-A-Thon), we had a thread to post our progress, which was a lot of fun, so I thought I'd start another.
Post your goal, and update us with your progress in whatever level of SAT you're shooting for!
(If Level 1 is the apron, then Levels 2, 3, and 4 would be the sales levels, I guess).
My goal: Level 3 (in Canada it's $3500).
Progress: With submitted and unsubmitted shows, I'm only $562 away from my goal, and I have 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog show that still need to close, hopefully with a few more sales. Then I still have an Open House tomorrow, and another cooking show on the 29th.

Wow... I'm excited!

My goal was level 2.Then I hit that on my first show!Now my goal is $2500, so I get the extra 1% commission! I'm about $50 away, counting the current status of a catalog show a coworker is having. I have another catalog show before the end of the month... it might be possible to make level 3!But on the downside, I'm getting so greedy to put my shows in November that I'm getting worried how I'll have any December or January shows. :/ I'm going to have to make some phone calls this weekend!

My goal was the apron and $1500 in sales. I got the apron and surprise sales of $2100!! So my new goal is $3000 :) Would be a first for SAT month! (super excited!!)

I didn't really have a goal in mind, but I got the apron, and am at $3100+ for SAT, so what level does that make me? 3? I earned $300 in PC dollars, too, for goals reached within my first 30 days. Woohoo! Also planning to have two shows 12/1-15, for the extra spring product!

Aurora said:
I didn't really have a goal in mind, but I got the apron, and am at $3100+ for SAT, so what level does that make me? 3? I earned $300 in PC dollars, too, for goals reached within my first 30 days. Woohoo!

Also planning to have two shows 12/1-15, for the extra spring product!

Congratulations! That's an awesome way to start out your business!!

I see you're in Anchorage too, who's your Director? I'm in the Wester family :)

akggirl said:
Congratulations! That's an awesome way to start out your business!!

I see you're in Anchorage too, who's your Director? I'm in the Wester family :)

Hi Glenna! I just sent you a PM. :D

My level goal is to hit level 2! My sales goal this month is $2250 so that's just the first SAT lvl.
Earned my apron - now I'm just trying to figure out how to track it :D

Way to go ladies!!!! Congrats on reaching your goals!!! That deserves a giganto WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
My goal was level 4 and I reached it last night. I still have several shows left this month. I love SAT!

My goals were earn apron (got it, love it!!) and $2000 in sales. Just submitted another show so am at $1740 with one more catalog show scheduled to close 11/29. I expect to hit my sales goal, too, with a little extra the way it's going. So I'm so excited I've earned level 1 SAT!!!

What are Sat Goals & Progress Reports?

Sat Goals & Progress Reports are a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to set and track goals for their business. They help consultants stay accountable and motivated to achieve their goals and track their progress along the way.

How do I set Sat Goals?

To set your Sat Goals, go to your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Click on the "Goals" tab and then select "Sat Goals & Progress Reports". From there, you can set your goals for sales, bookings, and recruiting. Make sure to set specific, achievable goals that will push you towards success.

When should I review my Progress Reports?

We recommend reviewing your Progress Reports at least once a month. This will allow you to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your goals or strategies. You can also review your reports more frequently if you prefer.

What should I do if I am not meeting my goals?

If you are not meeting your goals, don't get discouraged! Use your Progress Reports to identify areas where you can improve and try implementing new strategies. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.

Can I change my Sat Goals?

Yes, you can change your Sat Goals at any time. Simply go to your consultant dashboard, click on the "Goals" tab, and select "Sat Goals & Progress Reports". From there, you can edit your goals and save your changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedChefDebi