• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Sassy Salsa Spread? Get Help Here!

In summary, Beth looked through all of her PC cookbooks and couldn't find a recipe called Sassy Salsa Spread. Cheryl is fairly certain that it is a PC recipe, but Lee Anne found the recipe in a different book.
CherylLynn
Can anyone please tell me where the Sassy Salsa Spread is located? I have looked at the PC website under recipe search and nothing appears. Thanks in advance for your help! :)

CherylLynn said:
Can anyone please tell me where the Sassy Salsa Spread is located? I have looked at the PC website under recipe search and nothing appears. Thanks in advance for your help! :)
Are you sure this is a PC recipe? I have (I think) all the past and present cookbooks and I don't find a recipe called "Sassy Salsa Spread". I also have most of the Season's Bests and will look through them too and get back to you if it's in one of them...

Hi Beth,

I am fairly certain that it is a PC recipe, but I could be wrong. I have been doing PC for almost 5 years and can almost picture seeing the recipe in PC cookbook. I know that it had salsa, grated cheese, cream cheese (I think) plus some other ingredients.

Thanks for your response.

Cheryl :)

CherylLynn said:
Hi Beth,

I am fairly certain that it is a PC recipe, but I could be wrong. I have been doing PC for almost 5 years and can almost picture seeing the recipe in PC cookbook. I know that it had salsa, grated cheese, cream cheese (I think) plus some other ingredients.

Thanks for your response.

Cheryl :)
I also checked all my Season's Best's and it's not there. Any chance the name of the recipe is different?

I wonder if it's one of those extra add on recipes they sometimes put on with another recipe. You could call the test kitchens or send an email to PC to help find it...

Obviously I am interested in getting that recipe too! :p

I found it ya'll!!! It was in one of the books you didn't have Beth! (figures doesn't it?) :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• SASSY SALSA SPREAD.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
chef_leeanne said:
I found it ya'll!!! It was in one of the books you didn't have Beth! (figures doesn't it?) :)

Lee Anne
THANKS! - yeah, that's how it always works! :rolleyes:

1. Where can I purchase Sassy Salsa Spread?

The easiest way to purchase Sassy Salsa Spread is through the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry our products.

2. Is Sassy Salsa Spread available in stores?

Yes, Sassy Salsa Spread is available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products. You can also purchase it through our website.

3. Can I find Sassy Salsa Spread at my local grocery store?

While we can't guarantee availability, Sassy Salsa Spread may be available at select grocery stores. We recommend checking with your local store or purchasing it through our website.

4. Is Sassy Salsa Spread a gluten-free product?

Yes, Sassy Salsa Spread is gluten-free and made with all-natural ingredients. It's a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

5. How can I use Sassy Salsa Spread in my cooking?

Sassy Salsa Spread is a versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of dishes. It's great as a dip for chips or veggies, as a topping for tacos or burgers, or even as a marinade for meats. Check out our website for more recipe ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies