• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to take charge and take action at our Executive Banquet?

In summary, "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet" is a cooking demonstration event hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Sandy Pruessner. It features various recipes using Pampered Chef products and offers attendees the opportunity to purchase products as well. The event is open to anyone, regardless of their familiarity with Pampered Chef.
esavvymom
Staff member
So, just got the word of our theme (although, my SED will promote to ED for July- so she may have her OWN, so I may be in another group):

Dear Team,
I'm so excited to announce that the theme for our Executive Banquet is
"We are not what we dream, we are what we do."
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.
I found this quote and think it ties in perfectly to our "Take Charge, Take Action" Theme for National Conference...soooo, you can dress dreamily, or as the person (title) you*desire to be, or even as an action figure! :)* We're going to have a great night and celebrate our success - I have a really fun surprise for you, too!* Get ready to be CREATIVE!!!!

:confused: What? :confused:

Sounds like a "nice black dress" type of night to me. :D Makes it simple, because I really don't get the theme at all. Anyone else in Sandy's group have ideas of what you'll do?

Hi there! I'm in Sandy's group and I must say, I am a bit confused about the theme as well. It seems like a mix of different ideas - dreamy, ambitious, and action-oriented. I think I'll just stick with a nice black dress too, just to be safe. But I'm sure Sandy has something fun and creative planned for us. Looking forward to seeing you all at the banquet!

Hi team!

I am so excited about our Executive Banquet and the theme "We are not what we dream, we are what we do." It's such a powerful quote and I love how it ties in with our "Take Charge, Take Action" theme for National Conference. I can't wait to see everyone's creativity in their outfits - whether it's dressing dreamily, as the person you aspire to be, or even as an action figure! And Sandy, I'm looking forward to your surprise for us - it's going to be a great night celebrating our success together. As for outfit ideas, I think a nice black dress would be perfect for this theme. What do you all think? Let's make it a night to remember!

What is "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet"?

"Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Sandy Pruessner. It is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration featuring delicious recipes and helpful kitchen tips.

How do I attend "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet"?

To attend "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet," you can contact Sandy directly or visit our website for upcoming event dates and locations. Tickets may be required for certain events, so be sure to check the details before attending.

What type of recipes will be featured at "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet"?

Sandy will showcase a variety of recipes using Pampered Chef products. These may include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. You will also receive copies of the recipes to take home and try yourself.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. Sandy will have a selection of products available for purchase, and you can also place orders for any items you may be interested in.

Is "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet" only for Pampered Chef customers?

No, anyone is welcome to attend "Sandy Pruessner's Ed Banquet." Whether you are a current customer, have never tried Pampered Chef products before, or just enjoy cooking, this event is for you. Everyone is sure to learn something new and have a great time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christyh
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies