• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

San Fran Meet up Details--Check in Here!

In summary, the group will be meeting on Thursday, April 19th at 8:30 p.m. at The View, the lounge on the 39th Floor of the Marriott with beautiful views of the city. Attendees are welcome to bring their traveling companion. Some members will be attending a Willie Nelson concert earlier in the evening. The excitement for the trip is palpable among the group members. The conversation also includes discussions about adjusting to the San Francisco time zone and preparing for the trip by doing laundry and packing. One member is also busy making cakes for a school fundraiser. Unexpected drama arises as one member's in-laws are unable to take them to the airport due to a family emergency. However, the group remains excited to
DebbieJ
Hey Cheffers!

Here are the final details. Meet up on Thursday, April 19th at 8:30 p.m. at The View, the lounge on the 39th Floor of the Marriott with beautiful views of the city. Bring your DH or other traveling companion if you wish.

Check in here so we know to expect you!!!!

We will be at a Willie Nelson concert on Thursday evening. . .not looking at the tickets but guessing it will start at 8:00. I'll swing by afterwards to see if anyone is still awake.

Have fun.

Sounds like fun, Jeanine! My brother saw Willie in concert and said he was great.

We'll be there!! My Dh and I!! I can't believe one week from TODAY we'll be on our airplane at this time!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm so excited!!!:D :D :D

woo hooooooo!!!

Hey Deb, I really want to start getting into SanFran time zone so starting next Monday or Tuesday, I'm gonna try doing the switch! I'm not sure how it'll work out with getting my son off to school!:eek: I'm also trying to think about what I'm going to wear to the final nights dinner!

I will be there along with my DH. Looking forward to it!:D

DebbieJ said:
Sounds like fun, Jeanine! My brother saw Willie in concert and said he was great.

We saw Willie and Bob Dillion two summers ago. Willie was great. Bob was AWFUL. We were bummed that it wasn't a "Willie" only concert. So now is our chance to enjoy him alone.

Anyone else?

See all of you in 3 more days!

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
See all of you in 3 more days!

Ginny

I know! I CAN'T WAIT!! DID I MENTION, THAT I CAN'T WAIT?????:p :D :) :p ;) :D :) :p ;) :D

2 more days! What time do you get in Kristi?

My DD and I were reading reviews of the SF Marriot...one guy wrote "Everyone has a very friendly smile and treat you like a king/queen/princess...made me uncomfortable." :confused: :confused: :confused:

My DD wanted to know what was wrong with him! "Heck, I'm going to LOVE :D this!"

Ginny

We fly in at 1:15 pm. I am just so excited! What time are you driving over Ginny? Deb, what time do you fly in? Jeanine what time are you getting in?

PampMomof3 said:
We fly in at 1:15 pm. I am just so excited! What time are you driving over Ginny? Deb, what time do you fly in? Jeanine what time are you getting in?

We'll be driving in (actually my DD is driving ~ permit! ~ but we're switching before we hit the Bay Bridge! LOL) around 11-12 PM. We plan on leaving between 9 and 10...might stop at the outlets in Vacaville before coming all the way in...playing!

Ginny

We arrive at 12:30 p.m.

My MIL arrived this morning to babysit--yay!!!

I have SOOOOO much to do before I go. Two shows to close, host coaching for upcoming shows, plenty of other calls to make, get all the info for MIL together (maps, set out ds's clothes, etc).

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Oh yeah, I have to do laundry and pack, too. :)

Yeah, I'm doing laundry tonight and packing tonight with my dh.

To top it off, I'm making 4 yes, 4 cakes for my son's school fundraiser tonight! 2 Turtle Fudge Skillet Cakes, Peanutty Brownie Pizza and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. ANd, I haven't even thought of DINNER!! Oh my, what am I going to make??? I am waiting for the last cake to come out so I can drive them up to the school! I have to have all of them there within 45 minutes. Okay, the timer is going off!! OFf to do a TON of stuff tonight!!!

You are nuts, Kristi!!!!

I know Deb! I just returned, luckily my dh isn't hungry since he had a late lunch and there are some kid cuisines in the freezer! (I never buy them but they were Buy one get one free) so that is probably dinner. I have no idea what I"m going to eat though!

Off to do some more laundry and have a central place for all my San Fran stuff!!

To top everything off, my in laws were supposed to take us to the airport but we just got a call saying they're inducing my sister in law TOMORROW am at 5:30!:eek: The problem is that she lives 9 hours north of here in Georgia so now we are trying to find a new way to the airport!!

Oh my!! THe drama continues and that's why I'm getting AWAY!!!:p

I know... better late than never! My twin sista and I will be there! Meet you all then!! Whhoooohooohoooo!

pchefkristin said:
I know... better late than never! My twin sista and I will be there! Meet you all then!! Whhoooohooohoooo!

Awesome Kristin! WHen are you guys arriving? We arrive at 1:22 pm from Florida!

PampMomof3 said:
Awesome Kristin! WHen are you guys arriving? We arrive at 1:22 pm from Florida!

I think just before noon from Michigan. Looks like we are doing the same time zone adjustments! Guess its a good thing I am an insomniac lately..hehe. :rolleyes:

See you all Thursday night!! :D

DebbieJ said:
Hey Cheffers!

Here are the final details. Meet up on Thursday, April 19th at 8:30 p.m. at The View, the lounge on the 39th Floor of the Marriott with beautiful views of the city. Bring your DH or other traveling companion if you wish.

Check in here so we know to expect you!!!!
Me and Dh will be there! Can't wait!!!

PampMomof3 said:
We fly in at 1:15 pm. Jeanine what time are you getting in?

Good morning. I think we get in at 11 something in the morning. I could go downstairs and check. . .I'll do that later.

pchefkristin said:
I think just before noon from Michigan. Looks like we are doing the same time zone adjustments! Guess its a good thing I am an insomniac lately..hehe. :rolleyes:

See you all Thursday night!! :D

Kristin,

Where are you flying from? We are going South Bend (the airport is about 15 minutes from our house) to Minneapolis to San Francisco. Are you flying out of Detroit with a direct flight to SF?

1. What is the location of the San Francisco meet up?

The San Francisco meet up will be held at the Pampered Chef office located at 1 Post Street, Suite 1200, San Francisco, CA 94104.

2. What time does the meet up start and end?

The meet up will begin at 9:00am and end at 5:00pm. Please arrive on time to ensure you do not miss any important information or activities.

3. Will meals be provided at the meet up?

Yes, breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided throughout the day. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions when you check in.

4. Is there parking available at the meet up location?

Unfortunately, there is no designated parking for the meet up. We recommend using public transportation or a ride-sharing service. There are also paid parking lots nearby.

5. Do I need to bring anything with me to the meet up?

No, all necessary materials will be provided at the meet up. However, you may want to bring a pen and notebook for taking notes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
pckrissy
Replies
Views
jaye