• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the San Antonio Fall Product Launch!

In summary, Shari is going to her first Product Launch since starting over 2 years ago and is excited to meet other "chefsuccessers". Kristina from ChefSuccess was the first to register and is preparing a new recipe on stage.
gabsansal
So excited to be going to my first Product Launch since starting over 2 years ago! Is anyone else going?

I'm not going but this is where my cluster and hospitality cluster will be going...Wish they would have one in Oklahoma City or Tulsa Oklahoma...or Little Rock Arkansas

I'm going to San Antonio! I'm in the Dallas area, but the SA date worked better for me than Arlington. I'll have my ChefSuccess button on my bag so flag me down if you see it. I thought some of my team would be going, but they couldn't make it.

You're going to love it!

Shari in TX

I'll be there...looking forward to it! Of course, it's easy for me. I live in SA.

Just got home from SA Fall Launch. My 5-hour drive down there was rewarded by getting to meet "sailorsarah" from this site -- Hi, Sarah!! It was totally accidental. I left my ChefSuccess Button at home and figured I just wouldn't get to meet anyone from CS. When I picked my spot after they opened the doors, I turned to the person at the table behind me and introduced myself. We started talking and she said she had just moved here from Germany and her name was Sarah. I eventually put two and two together and we realized we "knew" each other from CS. She's fabulous and I'm so glad I got a chance to get to know her a little bit!

Shari in TX

How fun for you and Sarah!

I couldn't find my chef success button. But I had a blast even though I didn't get to meet any other "chefsuccessers". I can't believe I was the first to register!

Yes, our very own Kristina got to prepare a new recipe in front of all of us! I didn't get over to meet her, but it was fun wahoo-ing for her whenever they mentioned her name! Congrats!

Oh, and if you missed it on another thread: You will want to get 2 July shows in! Nuff said.

They did an awesome job putting that recipe together on stage! I was so impressed with their team work!!!

Aww, thanks you guys! I was NOT expecting to have to prepare a recipe, but as you could tell, I'm not very shy...lol.I'm kinda bummed that Spring Launch 2013 is the 2nd week (I hate waiting!), but at least it'll be back in San Antonio! YAY!

I luv SA, but I'm thinking Arlington for Spring Launch 2013.

I wondered if that was the Kristina from CS when I saw her go up there! Congratulations on being the first one to register. I can't wait to try the recipe myself.

Shelly, I'm sorry I didn't think about you being there. I would have tried hard to find you and say hi to my Conference Buddy. Shelly shared her room with me at Conference (was it just last year?) because none of my teammates went. She'd never met me, but was kind enough to open up her room to me. I loved getting to know her.

I know people say it all the time, but it bears repeating -- ChefSuccess is an awesome group of people!

Shari in TX

Yay for you Christina! I did see you up there and get all sorts of recognition! Way to go! :)

1. What is the San Antonio Fall Launch event?

The San Antonio Fall Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products, share business updates, and provide training and inspiration for consultants and customers.

2. When and where is the San Antonio Fall Launch taking place?

This year's San Antonio Fall Launch will take place on September 15, 2021 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.

3. Who is invited to attend the San Antonio Fall Launch?

All Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and guests are invited to attend the San Antonio Fall Launch. It is a great opportunity for anyone interested in our products or business to learn more and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

4. What can I expect at the San Antonio Fall Launch?

The San Antonio Fall Launch will feature product demonstrations, business updates, guest speakers, and networking opportunities. There will also be a marketplace where attendees can purchase new products and exclusive event merchandise.

5. How can I register for the San Antonio Fall Launch?

Registration for the San Antonio Fall Launch can be done through your Pampered Chef consultant or online at the Pampered Chef Events website. Tickets are limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spot!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchriste65
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies