• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the deadline for ordering samples?

In summary, the deadline for ordering samples from Pampered Chef varies and it is recommended to check with a consultant or the website for current information. Samples cannot be ordered after the deadline in most cases, but exceptions can be made by contacting a consultant. There are no set limits for sample orders, but it is advised to only order what is necessary. Samples are not eligible for returns or exchanges, but damaged or defective samples can be replaced through a consultant. Shipping time for sample orders is typically 7-10 business days.
lisa717
Is today the last day you can order samples?

i thought it was sept. 30th...i could be wrong but i thought it was for sure in sept sometime.

lisa717 said:
Is today the last day you can order samples?

Nope, September 30, 2009 is the last day to order samples.

Ok thank you!

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out. Today is indeed the last day to order samples. If you have any specific samples in mind, I would be happy to assist you in placing your order. Just let me know which ones you would like to try and I will make sure to get them for you before the deadline. Happy cooking!

What is the deadline for ordering samples?

The deadline for ordering samples varies depending on the current promotions and availability. It is recommended to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

Can I order samples after the deadline?

In most cases, samples cannot be ordered after the deadline. This is to ensure that all orders can be processed and shipped in a timely manner. However, if you have a special circumstance, it is best to contact your consultant for assistance.

Are there any limits to how many samples I can order?

There are no set limits for sample orders, but it is recommended to only order what you need for your business. Ordering excessive amounts of samples can be costly and may not be necessary.

Can I return or exchange samples?

Samples are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you receive damaged or defective samples, please contact your consultant for assistance.

How long does it take to receive my sample order?

The shipping time for sample orders may vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for samples to arrive. If you have not received your order within this time frame, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies