• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half-Price New Products: Ordering Info Here!

In summary, the samples for the new season are no longer available on CC, and we are not sure why. We suggest contacting HO to ask.
chefautumn
I relize this isin't the place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone knew how and when we can order the new products at 1/2 price?
Thanks

You can!! Go to Managing Your Business and click on Samples and Supplies and you can click on Order Samples. It will bring up everything you need to place your order! Have Fun! :)

go to www pamperedchef the cc go on, then go to manageing your buissiness that will tak you to sample products . then you can buy the sample pk that you did not earn , you can only buy 1 pkage
doreen zaino
[email protected] ;)

I was just there and it doesn't come up for me. The only thing that is available is the fall/winter sample packages.

Same here??
I can only choose F/W products. Any advice?

sample packageyour right It was there before cause I printed it I didn't buy jyet but i was going too keep looking maybe they had to change somthing

Bummer :(
We'll just have to keep checking. Thank you to everyone for your quick responses!

I know that the samples were there yesterday morning, because I purchased mine. I just checked and they are not up there now. Very interesting. I wonder why they took them down?

Tracy

I heard someone say they put it on the website prematurely and that we will be able to order them after the 23rd. This is just hearsay thought so I don't know for sure.

I tried to get the list too. I wanted to see what was in each pack. Oh well, hopefully my changeover kit will arrive soon.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the sample products are now available on CC! :D

When are our changeover kits supposed to come? I'm so excited to get mine.

I Heard....I contacted HO because I was excited about the new Spring Products I earned for free, as I earned the second highest level (everything but the paperwork) and, like a Kid at Christmas, I'm going crazy waiting for it!!!

The lovely girl there who is always so helpful said it will ship to arrive by or before the 31st..... So anytime between now and a week from now. Sooner than later I hope!!!!! $525+ in products for free is so exciting!!!!!

:D

I am at this moment on inactive status. I will be submitting a show Thursday and will no longer be inactive, was wondering if I will recieve a change over kit for spring/summer TIA

InactiveI went inactive last month and like Cher88bear am also wondering if I'll receive the change over kit! Also, does anyone know if ordering a spring supply kit can count as my $200 required to become active again? Thanks! You guys are awesome!

Not SureI'm not sure about that one.

Your best bet would be to call HO and ask..... Or email them.

They would know for sure.

m

MichelleRoth said:
I'm not sure about that one.

Your best bet would be to call HO and ask..... Or email them.

They would know for sure.

m

Do you know if we can order our catalogs and extra wedding registry supplies yet???

Yes you can!! Just do a program update through Pampered Partner.

Just ordered mine (I want ALL of the new stands!!!)

Question... what do you all do with the redesigned items (such as the old SA stands) when you get the new ones?

cher88bear said:
I am at this moment on inactive status. I will be submitting a show Thursday and will no longer be inactive, was wondering if I will recieve a change over kit for spring/summer TIA

Robinh said:
I went inactive last month and like Cher88bear am also wondering if I'll receive the change over kit! Also, does anyone know if ordering a spring supply kit can count as my $200 required to become active again? Thanks! You guys are awesome!

YES! Once you submit the $200 to reactivate you will receive the change-over kit.

NO! Ordering a supply kit does not count toward the $200 requirement. It must be in sales to customers (it can't be a personal order purchased by a consultant either).

Robinh said:
I went inactive last month and like Cher88bear am also wondering if I'll receive the change over kit! Also, does anyone know if ordering a spring supply kit can count as my $200 required to become active again? Thanks! You guys are awesome!

I was inactive when we switched to Fall/Winter season, and I got a changeover kit.

My inactive consultants did not get the fall/winter changeover kit until they reactivated. I believe this is company policy. Why would the company want to send FREE catalogs and such to consultants that are inactive, and may not reactivate.

It is there!I printed it off after reading this thread. If you go to downloads and scroll down it says Sample Products. Click on that it should show the new one as well as the past one.

Tara :)

Sample PackagesThe sample pkgs. are now available. I just checked it out and it is up.
So check it out before it vanishes again :) . I am so excited to get mine!!
I can't wait till we can get the new books and get shows lined up. I am so
hoping that I will do much better than the past few months.
Amber

1. How do I know which products are eligible for the half-price discount?

All new products released by Pampered Chef are eligible for the half-price discount. You can view the list of new products by clicking on the "New Products" tab on our website.

2. Can I purchase more than one of the same new product at half-price?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of the same new product at half-price. However, please note that the half-price discount is limited to one per customer per product.

3. How long is the half-price offer valid for new products?

The half-price offer for new products is valid for one week from the date of release. After one week, the product will be available at its regular price.

4. Can I combine the half-price offer with any other discounts or promotions?

No, the half-price offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer for new products only.

5. How do I place an order for a new product at half-price?

You can place an order for a new product at half-price by adding it to your cart and proceeding to checkout. The half-price discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Alternatively, you can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
  • mhrivera