• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample products

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
I relize this isin't the place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone knew how and when we can order the new products at 1/2 price?
Thanks

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
You can!! Go to Managing Your Business and click on Samples and Supplies and you can click on Order Samples. It will bring up everything you need to place your order! Have Fun! :)

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
go to www pamperedchef the cc go on, then go to manageing your buissiness that will tak you to sample products . then you can buy the sample pk that you did not earn , you can only buy 1 pkage
doreen zaino
[email protected] ;)

Molly Jo

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2005
I was just there and it doesn't come up for me. The only thing that is available is the fall/winter sample packages.

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
sample package

your right It was there before cause I printed it I didn't buy jyet but i was going too keep looking maybe they had to change somthing

tlmcunning

Jul 12, 2005
I know that the samples were there yesterday morning, because I purchased mine. I just checked and they are not up there now. Very interesting. I wonder why they took them down?

Tracy

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I heard someone say they put it on the website prematurely and that we will be able to order them after the 23rd. This is just hearsay thought so I don't know for sure.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I tried to get the list too. I wanted to see what was in each pack. Oh well, hopefully my changeover kit will arrive soon.

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
I Heard....

I contacted HO because I was excited about the new Spring Products I earned for free, as I earned the second highest level (everything but the paperwork) and, like a Kid at Christmas, I'm going crazy waiting for it!!!

The lovely girl there who is always so helpful said it will ship to arrive by or before the 31st..... So anytime between now and a week from now. Sooner than later I hope!!!!! $525+ in products for free is so exciting!!!!!

:D

cher88bear

Jul 26, 2005
I am at this moment on inactive status. I will be submitting a show Thursday and will no longer be inactive, was wondering if I will recieve a change over kit for spring/summer TIA

Feb 27, 2005
Inactive

I went inactive last month and like Cher88bear am also wondering if I'll receive the change over kit! Also, does anyone know if ordering a spring supply kit can count as my $200 required to become active again? Thanks! You guys are awesome!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
MichelleRoth said:
I'm not sure about that one.

Your best bet would be to call HO and ask..... Or email them.

They would know for sure.

m

Do you know if we can order our catalogs and extra wedding registry supplies yet???

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Just ordered mine (I want ALL of the new stands!!!)

Question... what do you all do with the redesigned items (such as the old SA stands) when you get the new ones?

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
cher88bear said:
I am at this moment on inactive status. I will be submitting a show Thursday and will no longer be inactive, was wondering if I will recieve a change over kit for spring/summer TIA

Robinh said:
I went inactive last month and like Cher88bear am also wondering if I'll receive the change over kit! Also, does anyone know if ordering a spring supply kit can count as my $200 required to become active again? Thanks! You guys are awesome!

YES! Once you submit the $200 to reactivate you will receive the change-over kit.

NO! Ordering a supply kit does not count toward the $200 requirement. It must be in sales to customers (it can't be a personal order purchased by a consultant either).

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
Robinh said:

I was inactive when we switched to Fall/Winter season, and I got a changeover kit.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
My inactive consultants did not get the fall/winter changeover kit until they reactivated. I believe this is company policy. Why would the company want to send FREE catalogs and such to consultants that are inactive, and may not reactivate.

Nov 3, 2005
It is there!

I printed it off after reading this thread. If you go to downloads and scroll down it says Sample Products. Click on that it should show the new one as well as the past one.

Tara :)

Aug 24, 2005
Sample Packages

The sample pkgs. are now available. I just checked it out and it is up.
So check it out before it vanishes again :) . I am so excited to get mine!!
I can't wait till we can get the new books and get shows lined up. I am so
hoping that I will do much better than the past few months.
Amber