• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your Sample Products Now - Muffin Pan Half-Price!

In summary, the Muffin Pan is originally priced at $30, but is currently on a half-price offer for $15, giving customers a 50% discount. It can hold up to 12 standard-size muffins and is dishwasher safe. Multiple Muffin Pans can be ordered at the discounted price, but only while supplies last.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! Did you see that we can order our sample products now? I'm so excited! I earned Pkg B and C but now I can order the rest in D! They are also selling the muffin pan at half-off too! :D

I just ordered my sample products, I can't wait for everything to get here. :D

I guess I missed the announcement you are talking about. What exactly are we able to order now and how?

Hmmm...All I can pull up on the website are the fall samples. Can anyone direct me to the right place?

Thanks,
Sandy

The new spring ones are there. I just looked. Try again.

Still the fall productsMaybe my computer is in some kind of time warp. :) I guess I'll just have to be patient...

How weird is that! :confused: I went back again to look to see if I could help you and it now only shows the fall ones. Strange!

I just tried it and it is still the fall. I'll keep checking back.

Weird! :confused: :rolleyes: I just checked and it's only showing fall as well? I would try again in the a.m. Sorry! :eek:

1. What is the regular price of the Muffin Pan?

The regular price of the Muffin Pan is $30.

2. How much is the discount for the half-price offer?

The half-price offer allows you to purchase the Muffin Pan for $15, which is a 50% discount off the regular price.

3. How many muffins can the Muffin Pan hold?

The Muffin Pan can hold up to 12 standard-size muffins.

4. Is the Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I order multiple Muffin Pans at the half-price offer?

Yes, you can order multiple Muffin Pans at the discounted price of $15 each. However, this offer is only valid while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sklay723
  • Products and Tips
Replies