• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sample Products: Help Needed!

In summary, to order sample products from Pampered Chef, you can contact your local consultant or visit their website and select the products you would like to order. You do not need to host a party or be a consultant to order samples, but there may be a small fee for shipping and handling. The number of samples you can order at a time may vary and the delivery time will depend on your location and product availability. Unfortunately, sample products cannot be returned or exchanged, but you can contact your consultant for assistance if there is an issue with the product.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Alrighty.... I am wanting to order my sample products but I am nto sure which ones to order......... does anyone have a clue what is in each package??? I am drawing a blank and I can't find my paper that has all of them.

Go to the PC website and click on the samples link. Click on order and the list will come up. You can order right there or print it off and decide and then order it through your PP.

I never did find it......... I ended up ordering Sample A but I dont' remeber what is all in it other than everything. :) what is the sample link under on the PC website?

Here is the order form taken from the Download section of CC.

Attachments

• sample_order_form.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 345
Thank you for putting that up!!

1. How do I order sample products from Pampered Chef?

To order sample products from Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse through the products and select the ones you would like to order as samples.

2. Can I order sample products without hosting a party or being a consultant?

Yes, you can order sample products without hosting a party or being a consultant. However, you may need to pay a small fee for shipping and handling.

3. How many sample products can I order at a time?

The number of sample products you can order at a time may vary depending on your consultant or the current promotions. It is best to consult with your local consultant for more information.

4. How long does it take for sample products to arrive?

The delivery time for sample products may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. Your consultant will be able to give you a more accurate estimate of the delivery time.

5. Can I return or exchange sample products?

Unfortunately, sample products cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is an issue with the product, you can contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies