• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can New Consultants Order Sample Packages After the Initial Deadline?

As long as the order is commissionable, it will count towards your monthly total. This means that you can submit a catalog or individual order to meet the requirement for being "active" and eligible for kit enhancement. In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of sample product packages for consultants and the opportunity to purchase them at discounted rates. It also mentions the Kit Enhancement month, where consultants can purchase products at a 40% discount. Individual orders count towards the monthly requirement of $150 in commissionable sales to be considered active. This information can be found in the Policy and Procedure guide.
jimgass
Hi all

I'm in my second month as a consultant. In my kit i got a green order form for some different Sample product packages.

In reading the form, i'm somewhat confused. Did I only have until feb. 1 to order sample packages? Or are sample packages available to all consultants? Also, will there be a sample product order form similar to this with packages, et al available Feb 14 for spring products instead of fall and winter stuff? So should I wait until next week to order, or have I missed out on my window of opportunity to order sample packages? Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Jim

You have 6 weeks after you join to get the sample products from the previous season (in this case FW10) at 50% off. The rest of us had until the end of September to take advantage of that deal and we also had the opportunity to earn them free in June/July.

The SS11 season products were earned in November/December and we can soon also purchase them at 50% off until the end of March. The info will come in the change over box.

You only missed out on the opportunity to get the Fall/Winter products that were introduced last year. But the new ones being introduced NOW will be showing up shortly, at which time you will have the same 6 weeks we all have to get the new products at the 50% off rates. They'll have them packaged a couple of different ways- you can buy the whole package, or pick and choose the package you want. Then the "Open-stock" items will be separate no matter what package you'd choose. (By the way, they will be on Con.Corner under the "Managing your Business", then "Samples/Outlets" section.)I think they'll have those up around the 14/15th next week.As far as any of the newer products or ANY product, you will have the opportunity to get them in your "Kit Enhancement" month....which for ALL consultant's is in April. Sounds like your 4th month will also be April, so I believe you'd still be able to use MAY as another Kit Enhancement(KE) month....so April & May, you can get products on a Personal Order for 40%. Be sure to go to the Policy and Procedure guide and read up on the section about Kit Enhancement. It gives all the details- including how many months you have to be active to qualify (I think 3 of the last 4?).

esavvymom said:
As far as any of the newer products or ANY product, you will have the opportunity to get them in your "Kit Enhancement" month....which for ALL consultant's is in April. Sounds like your 4th month will also be April, so I believe you'd still be able to use MAY as another Kit Enhancement(KE) month....so April & May, you can get products on a Personal Order for 40%. Be sure to go to the Policy and Procedure guide and read up on the section about Kit Enhancement. It gives all the details- including how many months you have to be active to qualify (I think 3 of the last 4?).

For a new consultant to get kit enhancement they must submit in months 1, 2 & 3 OR 2, 3 & 4 of their business to use KE in their 4th month and if that month is April, their month is May so they don't lose out on getting to use 2 KE's in their first year if they want to.

For all consultants, they must submit in Jan, Feb & March OR Feb, March & April to use the April KE.

**submit = at least $150 each of the required months

For

By submitting 150 in commissionable sales, is that within the context of a show, or would an individual order for someone count towards the 150.

I had a show that I closed on the 31st, and then this week somebody wanted to order some things just as an individual order. I don't have a show open right now, so I just submitted it that way. Would this count toward being "active" or must I submit a catalog or cooking show to be considered active?

jimgass said:
By submitting 150 in commissionable sales, is that within the context of a show, or would an individual order for someone count towards the 150.

I had a show that I closed on the 31st, and then this week somebody wanted to order some things just as an individual order. I don't have a show open right now, so I just submitted it that way. Would this count toward being "active" or must I submit a catalog or cooking show to be considered active?

Yes, individual orders do count toward the $150 you need in a month.

What are "Sample Products-New Consultant"?

"Sample Products-New Consultant" are products that are provided to new consultants in order to familiarize them with the company's product line and allow them to try out the products before selling them to customers.

How do I obtain "Sample Products-New Consultant"?

You can obtain "Sample Products-New Consultant" by signing up to be a consultant with the company. Once you are officially a consultant, you will be provided with a starter kit which includes a variety of sample products.

What are the benefits of "Sample Products-New Consultant"?

The benefits of "Sample Products-New Consultant" include being able to try out the products before selling them, gaining first-hand knowledge and experience with the products, and being able to showcase the products to potential customers.

Are there any costs associated with "Sample Products-New Consultant"?

There may be a small cost associated with "Sample Products-New Consultant" in order to cover the cost of the products and shipping. However, this cost is typically much lower than the retail price of the products and is considered an investment in your business.

How can I use "Sample Products-New Consultant" to grow my business?

You can use "Sample Products-New Consultant" to grow your business by using them to showcase the products to potential customers, getting feedback on the products, and building your confidence and knowledge in the products. You can also offer samples to customers as a way to introduce them to the products and potentially gain new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The Scotish Chef