• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals on Sample Packages at Cc - Limited Quantities Available!

In summary, the conversation is about ordering sample packages and open stock items from Pampered Chef. Customers can only order one sample package, but can go back and order additional items before the ordering deadline. The conversation also mentions using earned Pampered Chef dollars as payment and the difficulty of deciding what items to order.
heat123
Silver Member
I don't know if this was posted anywhere else but I just found this!

Sample Packages

To Order: Check the boxes next to the sample packages you wish to order. You may click on the blue item descriptions to view photos and complete product details.

Please Note: Samples ordered online must be paid for by The Pampered Chef Debit Card, The Pampered Chef Visa or Pampered Chef dollars only. Quantities are strictly limited. Please see the sample packages More Information section for additional ordering information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Package A(F/W '08) JG88

Item # Description Retail
1277 Rotary Grater $19.50
1341 Medium Round Stone with Handles $21.50
1684 Pastry Cutter $12.00
1907 The Pampered Chef® Latin Flavor: Fast and Easy Main Dishes Recipe Collection $9.50
2078 Dots Bowl Trio $20.00
2083 Dots Oval Platter $36.00
2084 Dots Medium Round Bowl $29.00
2154 Drink Charms $9.75
2158 Dripless Pourer/Stopper $10.00
2196 Grinder $21.50
2216 Pampered Chef® Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection $7.50
2236 Mini Measure-All® Cup $5.50
2249 Bamboo Square Bowl $19.00
2809 Holiday Spreaders (Set of 2) $10.50
2811 Beaded Spreader $8.50
2812 Beaded Serving Fork $17.00
2813 Beaded Serving Spoon $17.00
9817 Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle $6.50
9864 Coarse Sea & Himalayan Salt $5.75
9865 Peppercorn Medley $6.50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Package B(F/W '08) JG89

2196 Grinder $21.50
2249 Bamboo Square Bowl $19.00
9864 Coarse Sea & Himalayan Salt $5.75

Package C(F/W '08) JG90

1277 Rotary Grater $19.50
2216 Pampered Chef® Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection $7.50
2811 Beaded Spreader $8.50
9817 Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle $6.50

Package D(F/W '08) JG91

1341 Medium Round Stone with Handles $21.50
1907 The Pampered Chef® Latin Flavor: Fast and Easy Main Dishes Recipe Collection $9.50
2083 Dots Oval Platter $36.00
2154 Drink Charms $9.75
2158 Dripless Pourer/Stopper $10.00
2812 Beaded Serving Fork $17.00
9865 Peppercorn Medley $6.50

Package E(F/W '08) JG92

1684 Pastry Cutter $12.00
2078 Dots Bowl Trio $20.00
2084 Dots Medium Round Bowl $29.00
2236 Mini Measure-All® Cup $5.50
2809 Holiday Spreaders (Set of 2) $10.50
2813 Beaded Serving Spoon $17.00

Open Stock-Forged Cutlery-5” Santoku JG93

1079 5" Santoku $50.00

Open Stock-Silicone Crown Cake Pan JG94

1614 Silicone Crown Cake Pan $35.00

Open Stock-Dots Stemware (Set of 4) JG95

2833 Dots Stemware (Set of 4) $39.50

Open Stock-Holiday Serving Plate JG96

2807 Holiday Serving Plate $19.50

Open Stock-Holiday Appetizer Plate (Set of 4) JG98

2808 Holiday Appetizer Plates(Set of 4) $19.50

3” Paring Knife with Honing Case JG99

1082 3" Paring Knife with Honing Case $19.00

Open Stock-5” Utility Knife with Honing Case JH01

1083 5" Utility Knife with Honing Case $24.00

Open Stock-8” Chef's Knife with Honing Case JH02

1084 8" Chef's Knife with Honing Case $32.00

Open Stock - Bamboo Knife Block JG97

1081 Bamboo Knife Block $59.00

Last edited:
Got my samples ordered. I'm psyched!

As a newbie, this was very helpful! I went online and ordered items I did not earn through the June-Sell-A-Thon. Thanks so much for the guidance!

Heather - Please go delete our prices. That is stuff privy to consultants only and this forum has consultants and non-consultants.Thanks!

One question - I know we can only order one of the sample packs. But if I were to order my sample pack now, could I go back later and order some of the open stock items? Or do I only have one chance to place an order? TIA!

Yes, I've done that before, Jean. You can do one sample order now, and another one later (before 9/30), as long as you don't try to order 2 of the same thing.

Woo-hoo!! Thanks, Cathy. Funds are tight right now, but there is so much I want that I didn't want to lose my chance to get it for the better price! I am off to place my order... (I need a smiley icon doing the happy dance like I am right now!) :)

Just order mine and used my earned PC$$. Gotta love it!

Humble Beginnings said:
Just order mine and used my earned PC$$. Gotta love it!

I just can't decide what I want after I receive my SAT level 2 pk???:confused: Decisions, decisions! lol

1. How often does Pampered Chef offer sample packages at CC?

Pampered Chef offers sample packages at CC on a limited basis, typically a few times a year. These packages are only available while supplies last, so it's important to act quickly when they become available.

2. What is included in the sample packages at CC?

The sample packages at CC typically include a variety of Pampered Chef products, ranging from kitchen tools to cookware. The exact contents may vary, but each package is designed to showcase some of our top-selling items.

3. How can I be notified when sample packages at CC become available?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive notifications about sample packages at CC, as well as other special offers and promotions. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements.

4. Are the sample packages at CC only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, anyone can purchase the sample packages at CC. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you may be eligible for special discounts or promotions on these packages. Contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I customize the products included in the sample packages at CC?

No, the products included in the sample packages at CC are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we strive to include a variety of products that will appeal to a wide range of customers and showcase the versatility of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
letscook04
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
Replies
Views
PChefPEI